Thread: Relic of Yu'lon

Relic of Yu'lon

is it realy BiS even with HoF trinkets (if theres any)?
    i finish building up my deck but i already got 2 489 trinket.
    one is 3500crit on use, so its not really good... i just wanna make sure its BiS before i use it, thanks.

Deleted
    this could prob fit into the same thread. i got the lfr one recently from elegon and i also got the hit trinket from hc's with on use. question is tho i recently fixed my serpent deck and wich trinket should i remve against relic.

10+ Year Old Account
    For aff i have the HoF one and the elegon ones listed as BiS

I believe it's BiS together with the heroic trinket from Sha of Fear.

---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 09:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    this could prob fit into the same thread. i got the lfr one recently from elegon and i also got the hit trinket from hc's with on use. question is tho i recently fixed my serpent deck and wich trinket should i remve against relic.
    Use relic and elegon trinket.

its gonna be heroic sha of fear trinket and heroic elegon i believe for affliction. but heroic sha of fear is a long ways away for most people so basically yes itll be best in slot
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they will let us upgrade the ilvl of Relic through valor points. That might firmly secure its place as a BiS trinket if we can boost its ilvl to 489+

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a spreadsheet that'll give you a general idea of where trinkets are ranked amongst each other. Relic looks like it'll be competing very strongly the entire tier, so if you have one, it's probably worth holding your points for other upgrades and replacing that last. As always, best answer is sim it yourself, but here's a glance.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...DVWhOLWc#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by Mainoff View Post
    is it realy BiS even with HoF trinkets (if theres any)?
    i finish building up my deck but i already got 2 489 trinket.
    one is 3500crit on use, so its not really good... i just wanna make sure its BiS before i use it, thanks.
    ofc use it, dont be a Scroog Mcduck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathgar View Post
    I wonder if they will let us upgrade the ilvl of Relic through valor points. That might firmly secure its place as a BiS trinket if we can boost its ilvl to 489+
    wouldn't change anything as you would be upgrading the other trinkets as well.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    the heart of fear trinket is good for demo becuz of the haste proc and the imp swarm cooldown
    im using the elegon trinket right now which procs alot for me as demo
    but when i get the essence of terror trinket that procs haste ill be using that
    becuz imp swarm will be reduced drastically

Relic of Yu'lon and the Heart of Fear Heroic Trinket are BiS.

Heroic Heart > Relic> Elegon HC > Normal Heart > Elegon Norm