I just bought a new video card with an overclock option.

This is the card I bought. XFX - Ultra Overclock Edition Radeon HD 7770 1GB DDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/XFX+-+Ul...7770&cp=1&lp=3

When I installed the software it had a big disclaimer about using thier overclocking option about how it voids all warrantys and could fry my cpu so I decided not to run the overclock option.

I am currently running an I5 processor and have 12 gig of ram. With the new card in I am getting 60fps (which I think it is capping out there), and when raiding it may drop down to 45 fps on ultra settings. Do you think it will be worth it to use the overclock software and what would I gain?

Nothing in WoW. It's limited by the processor, not graphics card.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Overclocking the gpu won't give any noticable fps in wow in your case but have you looked into overclocking your cpu a little if you haven't already?

No, never overclocked anything, and after reading the disclaimer that came with the software I didn't know if I should.

Which i5 processor do you have, and which motherboard? Depending on your current CPU cooler, it may be extremely easy and beneficial to overclock your CPU.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...412&CatId=4928

Acer Predator AG3610-UR30P Desktop PC - Intel Core i5-2320 3.0GHz, 6GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GT 520, DVDRW, HDMI, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

This is my computer, and the link gives all the specs on it.

Can't be overclocked. But the new graphics card is a big bonus for game speeds.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

yea, that gt520 was a joke. One of the crappiest cards I have ever owned.