Thread: wich of the 2

Deleted

wich of the 2

I was wondering if it was worth the downgrade from : Price of Progress to thousand-year old pickled egg...

i dont know how to link couldnt find want help with that 2

this is for a hpala ofc!

Deleted
    the 470 to the 463 1 for the extra mana ...

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 02:21 AM ----------

but i just wanna know if its worth it ... to get that extra mana ... aka does it proc ALOT

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkiey View Post
    the 470 to the 463 1 for the extra mana ...

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 02:21 AM ----------

but i just wanna know if its worth it ... to get that extra mana ... aka does it proc ALOT
    Both have a 45s icd(I think), so if you need mana that badly use the one that gives mana back...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    Both have a 45s icd(I think), so if you need mana that badly use the one that gives mana back...
    gues that really depends on the fights then kk thx

Just look at what they do for you.

- Both have a good amount of Intellect (and thus spellpower), but the difference is pretty inconsequential. 50 spellpower is an extremely small number compared to the roughly 20k that you'd have in ~470 item level gear. Going with Price is a 0.2% loss so that's not even worth concerning yourself with.

- Haste proc from Pickled Egg is unreliable at the best of times. When it does proc, it means you can cast faster, and in most cases, that just means you'll cast a few spells then have a small break instead of casting a few spells and having no pause.

- The proc from Price is pretty reliable, something like every 45 seconds. For every 2 procs, you basically get a free HS cast. Over the course of a 6 minute fight, that amounts to 8 free spells. It's also worth noting that this proc will most likely never go to waste since you're rarely if ever going to be at full mana after a fight starts.