Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have wanted this drake for a long time. Too bad I do not have the patience to sit in Deepholm for hours waiting for it to spawn.

Now that CRZ is in effect every spawn point seems to be camped. I think the whole etiquette about spawn camping went pretty much out the window, or at least for me lol.

It is my hope that blizzard increases the spawn rate because of this, or adds it to the BMAH.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    I have wanted this drake for a long time. Too bad I do not have the patience to sit in Deepholm for hours waiting for it to spawn.

Now that CRZ is in effect every spawn point seems to be camped. I think the whole etiquette about spawn camping went pretty much out the window, or at least for me lol.

It is my hope that blizzard increases the spawn rate because of this, or adds it to the BMAH.
    I feel like its just a matter of time before it is added to the BMAH tables. It is quite frustrating to camp even to this day, so how anyone can say that aeonaxx strategies are no longer relevant is surprising.

10+ Year Old Account
    The CRZ has killed rare spawn hunting for me. I got aeonax twice in the last month but lost both to crz people. Havent found a camel figurine since CRZ was introduced as well.

It's an endurance/patience and timing game. You gotta be patient in camping the spawn and then be fast enough to grab it before anyone else. It was one of the harder rares to obtain for me, due to sheer amount of time, it took me about 4~ months camping 6-7 hours a day and sometimes longer. Alani definitely takes the cake for the hardest now though, the grind is driving me nuts. RNG gods hate me, I've only got 2 shards after days of farming the tricksters for 2-4h/day.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2012-11-05 at 09:25 PM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    The CRZ has killed rare spawn hunting for me. I got aeonax twice in the last month but lost both to crz people. Havent found a camel figurine since CRZ was introduced as well.
    Some would argue that it just makes the mounts more ...rare? Because instead of 1 to a server, its 1 to 4-5 servers. Usually those people already have their mounts >.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post

i dont know... i think luck is a huge part of it. after i killed aeonaxx, i must of spotted him at least 3 or 4 times after i spent weeks camping

Deleted
    I used to just randomly check every so often...one night was about to farm some ore in hyjal for a friend (this is like 2weeks ago) and took the deepholme portal at around 2am UK time on a wednesday night (or thursday morning)... Npc scan popped and noone else was there except a hunter levelling... Sure i got lucky...but checking at times where people can't really be up all hours is worth a try....if you're able to do it.

If you want it bad enough, you usually get it eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    If you want it bad enough, you usually get it eventually.
    this x100. weak-willed people will most likely not get this mount.

Deleted
    Closing this. There is a guide about this already. You can find it here