Maybe you can help me

Hello fellow rogues! This is my first time ever doing this so i really have no idea what im doing haha.. Anyways, I've been playing my rogue for about one year now and i just don't feel like I'm pulling numbers i should be doing.. I've seen rogue get hit capped and only 4-6% exp cap which has made me confused.. maybe this is my problem to dpsing? I've had trouble with my openers and it has set me up for some terrible parses on world of logs if there is anything you guys can help me with i'd be much appreciated..

Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Bubbaset/advanced

WoL: worldoflogs.com/reports/mhp7dlfr06x8i2uy/

The logs go back for awhile if you need to see more. thanks again

Deleted
    Your gear is great, your forging is right, your buff/debuff uptime seems fine... I don't really see what there's left to improve.
    As for Expertise, not capping it as Assassination was only viable in Cataclysm. If any rogue continues to leave it uncapped, they are bad and they should feel bad. The reason for this is the addition of the Blindside proc. If you use Mutilate and you miss your target, you only lose a GCD and a very small amount of energy. However, if your Blindside-Dispatch is dodged, you lose the proc AND the combo points it would have given you.

Always hitting with Blindside > Risking a dodged Blindside

Thanks for the post, yeah i understand that.. what would you consider the best opener.. at the moment i would say that is my biggest problem.. If i cant do a decent opener my dps will just fall over.. I normaly open up with ambush or mute into a rupture then a snd with blowing most of my cds.. it seems to be the biggest problem

Deleted
    Mutilate is considered the best opener, as far as I reckon. You get a guaranteed 2 combo points, 2 chances of applying poisons, a chance for a 3rd combo point from a crit, and a chance to proc Blindside. That's anything from 2 combo points to 5, if your Blindside is a crit as well, just from 2 GCD's.

It's a little RNG dependent, but I do it like so:
    - I rush a 5 point Rupture. That way, I get the full damage of Rupture, with its full uptime, allowing me to spend combo points on things other than Rupture in the near future
    - I usually end up with 1 "extra" combo point from Anticipation, and I use it to throw up my Slice and Dice
    - Following this, I pop cooldowns, and the normal rotation ensues