Razer Support - RMA Delay "Offer"

I RMAed my Razer Tiamat 7.1 in to Razer expecting it back in a week, or 2 tops. However, it took over a month for them to send me a new one. They offered me a Razer Naga Hex (US$80 value) as a "token of our appreciation for your patience". Since I already own a Razer Naga Molten Edition mouse, I asked for a coupon towards the new Razer Deathstalker Ultimate keyboard, a keyboard that I otherwise would not have even considered due to it's price being $250. So I thought that it would be worth it if I got a $80 coupon off for it. Instead, they offered me a $50 coupon for it.

Should I accept the $50 coupon, ask for a $80 coupon, or just accept the Hex?

Also, if anyone has the Deathstalker Ultimate, is it worth it...?
    Last edited by Duran; 2012-11-02 at 09:10 AM.

Deleted
    Keep in mind that they're most likely not using the retail value as basis for their calculations.
    Of course you can ask but be prepared for a "no" - or a Naga Hex

Get the Naga Hex and eBay it untouched. Who the hell would want to pay $250 (or even $200) for that keyboard toy?

And yes, it's a toy starting from the little fact that 90% of world's population is right-handed, so who the hell would want all the extra buttons under right hand you use mouse with?
    Last edited by vesseblah; 2012-11-02 at 09:17 AM.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duran View Post
    Also, if anyone has the Deathstalker Ultimate, is it worth it...?
    $250 for a chiclet keyboard? No it's not f*cking worth it, how could you ever even think that?

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Get the Naga Hex and eBay it untouched.
    I suggest doing this too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Get the Naga Hex and eBay it untouched.
    What he said.