Thread: Sub PvP Weapons

10+ Year Old Account

Sub PvP Weapons

So I've seen a fair amount of sub rogues in bgs with a dagger MH and a sword/fist weap OH. Is this even viable? I know with the improvement to SnD from mastery it seems plausibly decent but I have no idea. Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Me: "Ok if its a healer/dps go for healer then dps! Alright?"
    Partner: "What if its a Paladin combo?"
    Me: "Then just leave..."

Deleted
    I... I honestly don't know. o.O
    I mean, I'm not sure why you'd do it. There's no real benefit to having a slow off-hand as Sub, you don't have any specials that scale with the weapon damage, as far as I reckon. You'll have slightly harder hitting off-hand white attacks, but you also lose poison applications due to the slower attack speed. So it essentially boils down to...
    Harder hitting off-hand white attacks and reduced poison application vs faster white attacks and increased poison application

Either way, as it is, white attacks are all but negligible in PvP and utility poison application much more useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what I was thinking. I mean, you get more Agi on the slow weapon but I'm not sure if that increase is worth the loss of applying poisons. I'll try and do some testing (although it's gonna be tough to determine whether it's beneficial or not due to the RNG that is PvP for rogues lol) and see what I can deduce from that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Me: "Ok if its a healer/dps go for healer then dps! Alright?"
    Partner: "What if its a Paladin combo?"
    Me: "Then just leave..."