View Poll Results: New faction?

Voters
244. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would like a new Faction, and i like your idea about Old Horde.

    20 8.20%
  • I would like a new Faction, but i dont like your idea.

    52 21.31%
  • Your idea is great but cannot be implemented!

    39 15.98%
  • I dont want a new faction.

    133 54.51%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    ya there'll definately be another faction, they seem to alternate between a new race or class each exp, exception being mop. It's alot easier to add a race than an entire class than has to be balanced around 10 other classes.

    BC - new races
    wotlk - new class
    cata - new races
    mop - new class/race
    next exp?- new race

  2. #102
    3-way PvP was fun in DAoC. I think the amount of work it would require to implement a new faction means we will never see it happen. The only way it could happen is if we had a whole expansion around adding a third faction - and no new level cap or anything.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 11:14 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by rt7 View Post
    ya there'll definately be another faction, they seem to alternate between a new race or class each exp, exception being mop. It's alot easier to add a race than an entire class than has to be balanced around 10 other classes.

    BC - new races
    wotlk - new class
    cata - new races
    mop - new class/race
    next exp?- new race
    My money would be on Ogres for the Horde, and possibly Furbolgs for the Alliance.
    "If you look out of the window as a human being, at nature, all of nature is unconditionally and absolutely beautiful wherever it is. Whether it's a jungle. Whether it's a desert. Whether it's the Arctic wastes. Or even your own back garden. The only ugly things you will ever see when you look out of the window are things made by man." - Stephen Fry

  3. #103
    When did i say draeneis warlocks are a good idea..? it was sarcasm.
    Sarcasm? I think you were pretty serious:
    Then you say "NO" draeneis cant go warlock because they hate it!
    Orcs dont hate warlocks after what they ve been through in the past?
    All the draeneis are the same? I bet you can find a group of "mad" draeneis that can go fuck your rules i want to master these dark powers.
    Learn to read like a human... pokemon guy!
    Learn to read some lore
    And yeah Lorewise warlocks and shamans comes from Horde.. And your argument was meryl.. who was probably a shadowpriest or something like that.
    Lorewise Wildhammer clan has shamans meaning Dwarfs could have been shamans the whole time and were for a time in beta WoW.
    "Meryl Felstorm: Character class Mage, Warlock"
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Meryl
    Do you even know what a warlock is in WoW?
    Do you? Do orcs yes they used to be shamans, but for many other races they used to be mages. Just because the first was a Orc doesn't be no other race can become them.
    I should have an option when i create a thread to ban bimbos!
    You bitch too much you know that?
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Sarcasm? I think you were pretty serious:


    Learn to read some lore

    Lorewise Wildhammer clan has shamans meaning Dwarfs could have been shamans the whole time and were for a time in beta WoW.
    "Meryl Felstorm: Character class Mage, Warlock"
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Meryl

    Do you? Do orcs yes they used to be shamans, but for many other races they used to be mages. Just because the first was a Orc doesn't be no other race can become them.


    You bitch too much you know that?
    You dont have a limit dumb-wise do you?
    Go ahead search for Gul'dan on wowwiki, among other classes he was a warrior or a healer aswell, that doesnt mean he was a warrior or a healer.


    About the draeneis warlocks, you took that out of context, put the whole context if you want to do something... Why are you such a retard now, or you do it with intent? Put the whole context in question.
    I was responding to an argument from a guy to show him how out of logic he is. And at the same time sarcasm.

    I bitch too much? Guys like you ingame wise pray to me and pay good gold for me to boost them anywhere. PVE, PVP, Lore, i destroy you anytime any place.
    After your nickname you seem to be a warlock.. a shame on the class (it so happens that my main is a warlock aswell).
    Last edited by keksplace; 2012-11-03 at 07:54 PM.
    For the TRUE Horde, the ONLY Horde.

  5. #105
    You dont have a limit dumb-wise do you?
    If you're going to be insulting you might as well not type. Your type of attitude is not welcome here.
    Go ahead search for Gul'dan on wowwiki, among other classes he was a warrior or a healer aswell, that doesnt mean he was a warrior or a healer.
    Key note there: wowwiki. It's a terrible place to search for lore because all the original people left there and went to Wowpedia.
    Wowwiki: "Character class Warlock, Shaman (former); Necromancer (ToD); Sorcerer, Fighter, Warrior, Healer (RPG)"
    Wowpedia: "Character class Warlock, Shaman (former), Necromancer (ToD) "
    Now see here, wowpedia doesn't include the RPG. Why? Because it's not cannon.

    About the draeneis warlocks, you took that out of context, put the whole context if you want to do something... Why are you such a retard now, or you do it with intent? Put the whole context in question.
    I was responding to an argument from a guy to show him how out of logic he is. And at the same time sarcasm.
    Don't lie now, you were responding to my comment. Or can you not remember?
    And Draenei warlocks are the things Draenei hate most: Eredar. Any hint of demon corruption and they turn into Eredar. Also, they would be killed on the spot anywhere near another Draenei.
    This is what you respond to trying to bring a stupid justification of Draenei warlocks.

    I bitch too much? Guys like you ingame wise pray to me and pay good gold for me to boost them anywhere. PVE, PVP, Lore, i destroy you anytime any place.
    Oh my no need to show off your epeen there pal. I'm shaking in my pants.

    After your nickname you seem to be a warlock.. a shame on the class (it so happens that my main is a warlock aswell).
    Whatever you say son.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    If you're going to be insulting you might as well not type. Your type of attitude is not welcome here.

    Key note there: wowwiki. It's a terrible place to search for lore because all the original people left there and went to Wowpedia.
    Wowwiki: "Character class Warlock, Shaman (former); Necromancer (ToD); Sorcerer, Fighter, Warrior, Healer (RPG)"
    Wowpedia: "Character class Warlock, Shaman (former), Necromancer (ToD) "
    Now see here, wowpedia doesn't include the RPG. Why? Because it's not cannon.


    Don't lie now, you were responding to my comment. Or can you not remember?
    This is what you respond to trying to bring a stupid justification of Draenei warlocks.


    Oh my no need to show off your epeen there pal. I'm shaking in my pants.


    Whatever you say son.
    Ofc you cried... and reported! and you tell me i bitch?
    Anyway this is my last response to you.

    Go to wowpedia then.. Thrall is a warrior.


    Im not lieing, you lie. Read my first post.. i clearly said alliance should have no warlocks.. how then can i say draeneis should be warlocks?
    I was responding to a guy that told some stupid argument that some races should learn a class because they share a planet or a faction with another race that has the respective class.
    If your brain emanated that rotten shit called argument im not sure. Its stupid nonetheless.
    Last edited by keksplace; 2012-11-03 at 08:41 PM.
    For the TRUE Horde, the ONLY Horde.

  7. #107
    Ofc you cried... and reported! and you tell me i bitch?
    I reported you because you broke the forum rules.
    Anyway this is my last response to you.
    If that is what you want.

    Go to wowpedia then.. Thrall is a warrior.
    He is a warrior. Did you think he was born a shaman? Please.

    Im not lieing, you lie. Read my first post.. i clearly said alliance should have no warlocks.. how then can i say draeneis should be warlocks?
    Hey, I'm not you so I don't know how your mind works. But I'm starting to get an idea from your posts.

    I was responding to a guy that told some stupid argument that some races should learn a class because they share a planet or a faction with another race that has the respective class.
    No, the response to that was:
    "You guys dont realise how mad you sound and out of logic.
    Judging by your logic all races can be any class just because they are allied with someone that "can teach them", or they share a planet, or they share a universe."
    You responded to me something totally different, which I already quoted before. Please do try to remember who you respond to in your posts.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  8. #108
    Ignoring the butchering of lore you've given, I don't think that it'd be feasible, considering the way the battlegrounds/arenas/every established quest zone in the entire game is set up.

    Do you completely remake every zone to include new hubs for the new faction? Remake all the BG's to support 3 sides? Consider population issues. Which faction is going to get hit hardest by this? How does balance play out? What about world pvp zones? These are just things that come right off the top of my head. Without it having been there from the start, a 3rd faction just isn't a good idea.

  9. #109
    Bloodsail Admiral Duito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Somewhere between Reality and Fiction!
    Posts
    1,215
    Maybe...I don't see it happening the way you said it would though

    and I think the '3rd faction' would be of new races, with a more sinister/but religious purpose to purge the world of all un-impurities...Orcs,Undead, Humans, goblins, pretty much all of both factions besides Tauren,Dwarfs,Blood elfs, Night elfs, trolls

    this faction wouldn't be playable but would be the enemy of the next expansion xD ^_^

    I don't think a 3rd faction will happen in Wow, Maybe in Wow 2 (what ever the hell that means...ha)

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 09:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sialanne View Post
    Ignoring the butchering of lore you've given, I don't think that it'd be feasible, considering the way the battlegrounds/arenas/every established quest zone in the entire game is set up.

    Do you completely remake every zone to include new hubs for the new faction? Remake all the BG's to support 3 sides? Consider population issues. Which faction is going to get hit hardest by this? How does balance play out? What about world pvp zones? These are just things that come right off the top of my head. Without it having been there from the start, a 3rd faction just isn't a good idea.
    Balance? Player balance right?
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

    LIFE

    (L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

  10. #110
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    33,110
    Gonna close this here. The last two pages of a two-person insulting argument resulting in infractions just says nothing good about this right now



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •