View Poll Results: New faction?

Voters
244. This poll is closed
  • I would like a new Faction, and i like your idea about Old Horde.

20 8.20%
  • I would like a new Faction, but i dont like your idea.

52 21.31%
  • Your idea is great but cannot be implemented!

39 15.98%
  • I dont want a new faction.

133 54.51%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Indeed the orcs did horrible things in the past, but what is the very reason they became that way? That's right, because the Draenei decided to hide on their planet , luring the Legion to them, which decided to corrupt them. The original Orcs were pretty much tauren without fur.

But in undeath there is stagnation, there must always be change you most all should know that.
    i agree. the draenei are horrible horrible people. retcons everywhere. O-O and i just know them naaru are up to somethin sneaky
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Why is there no, I would like a Third faction but it's not going to happen option? Similar to the third option but without liking your idea.
    You dont need to understand, just vote!
    Sign with your finger here.

If I've learned one thing from Metzen, it's that no one ever dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Most horde heroes from the second war are dead though ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    shame on you, comic books shouldve taught you that a long time ago O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by keksplace View Post
    You dont need to understand, just vote!
    Sign with your finger here.
    No options apply to me though.

I can't see that ever happening. It's too much work to redo questing to fix the issues lorewise with a split horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of the theories about what's what in the new expansion, my favourite is still the return to outland/illidan's redemption/demon hunters/ethereal and ogres one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonix80 View Post
    You clearly haven't watched/listened the Black Prince's warning when both of you shared a merry tea time together.
    You're clearly basing the whole next expansion on a speech by a NCP in the start of the expansion.
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2012-11-02 at 09:22 PM.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    You're clearly basing the whole next expansion on a speech by a NCP in the start of the expansion.
    Mate what are you doing in my thread, i thought you dont like it.
    So slime away from here.
    Last edited by mmoc68976ba3b0; 2012-11-02 at 09:30 PM.

Deleted
    The only third faction I can accept is neutrality which allows you to play and quest with both original factions.

Mate what are you doing in my thread, i thought you dont like it.
    So slime away from here.
    Your thread? I'm sorry are you the admin? No, and also, I was replying to someone who replied to my comment. If you don't like seeing my posts then add me to your ignore list.

Deleted
    This "idea" pops up every 2 days on these forums, and it's a bad idea now as it was 5 years ago.

I don't see it happening even if they add a new faction which isn't likely they definatly won't split the horde up. Can you imagine the outrage "My friend plays an Orc and I play a blood elf and I don't want to have to faction change to play with him"

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's a good idea at all. Of course there are issues with lore and the huge amount of development to fit Azeroth (and battlegrounds) with a third faction, but even if those issues are fixed, I still have no clue why people actually want a third faction. What's the benefit of it? What can having a third faction actually do to improve the game?

All I can see it doing is leeching away development time to merely turn "Alliance vs. Horde" to "Alliance vs. Horde vs. (insert third faction here)", which hardly makes anything more interesting, if not at all. It would also create the problem of splitting the players' interactions with each other even more.

Maybe there's something I'm missing, but whenever I see someone want a third faction, I just feel like they're just adding one to two without any thought and assuming it's something that should happen.

"Ner'zhul would rule the Scourge alone until his merger with Arthas Menethil, who later consumed his spirit to rule as the Lich King alone. " http://www.wowpedia.org/Ner%27zhul

Lore says otherwise.
    Blizzard says otherwise too. Read the Reddit AMA, Ner'zhul isn't "done".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krainz View Post
    Blizzard says otherwise too. Read the Reddit AMA, Ner'zhul isn't "done".
    Leave this dude alone, the kid doesnt know any lore at all and he hates my thread but sticks around like a slime. Hes Either mad or mad.. if i dont like a thread what i dont stick in it..

Stop calling people "kids"
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-03 at 09:27 PM.

Leave this dude alone, the kid doesnt know any lore at all and he hates my thread but sticks around like a slime. Hes Either mad or mad.. if i dont like a thread what i dont stick in it..
    Not one time I've said I hate your thread, I just hate your idea. The shear thought of a 3rd fraction for this game is be on stupid. It can never be done. If Blizzard ever gets tired of WoW and made a WoW2 then sure, perfect idea. And you're trying to bash me on lore? This is coming from the guy who doesn't want Tauren Druids, Alliance Warlocks/Shamans and a Blade Master class. Also thinks Draenei Warlocks are a good idea (breaks lore). Doesn't know why Taurens can be Paladins (sun druids). Doesn't know Medivh was also a warlock AND can't understand Wildhammer shamans (aka Dwarf shamans). So please son, just quit with the lore.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure we will see third faction someday in the future of WoW, it would be great selling point for some expansion. Not sure if the second Horde is good idea though, it would split the Horde in half, and there's no reason Alliance players would join any of them, so we would be dominating force by big margin.

Deleted
    Not one time I've said I hate your thread, I just hate your idea. The shear thought of a 3rd fraction for this game is be on stupid. It can never be done. If Blizzard ever gets tired of WoW and made a WoW2 then sure, perfect idea. And you're trying to bash me on lore? This is coming from the guy who doesn't want Tauren Druids, Alliance Warlocks/Shamans and a Blade Master class. Also thinks Draenei Warlocks are a good idea (breaks lore). Doesn't know why Taurens can be Paladins (sun druids). Doesn't know Medivh was also a warlock AND can't understand Wildhammer shamans (aka Dwarf shamans). So please son, just quit with the lore.
    Dude you didnt understand anything i told so far..
    When did i say draeneis warlocks are a good idea..? it was sarcasm.
    Learn to read like a human... pokemon guy!
    And yeah Lorewise warlocks and shamans comes from Horde.. And your argument was meryl.. who was probably a shadowpriest or something like that.
    Do you even know what a warlock is in WoW?
    I should have an option when i create a thread to ban bimbos!
    Last edited by mmoc68976ba3b0; 2012-11-03 at 10:24 AM.