want to move to a popular ally server

i play in Burning Legion it wasn't bad server in cata but after mop we face some problems in the guild not all of the member know how to raid MV so we ask in the trade chat and we spend hours we cant fine any single player to raid with us and if we did he come on pvp gear or un gem / ench gear so the leader of my guild ask about a new server to move on and here i am asking u guys

what is the best server for ally popular but not with noobs or bots

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 06:49 AM ----------

and English server too

15+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras is the most popular US based Alliance server. I heard there were que times for MoP launch but I've never encounted them and have been on the server since April. and logged in during prime time the week of MoP release and never got a que. You didn't say if your looking for US or EU though. On the downside, the dark portal is camped by Horde from Illidan mostly. and when you do see Horde its almost always from Illidan the few on Sargeras when you see them doing dailies will always run away from alliance, unless of course there is a group of horde but one-on-one they won't do squat.

oh sry i forget that i am looking for EU ally popular server

Go to Lightbringer and pretend like you belong on Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance
    Populated
    Good Players

In my experience, I've found you can only pick 2 of 3.

Deleted
    Auchindoun has a pretty good Alliance-side (Horde is pretty weak, though). Might not be the best, but they seem to be doing well

ok so lets say ally and good players

I know its an RP server but I've found that emerald dream has a decent community and always something going on

10+ Year Old Account
    Ravencrest if you want a PvP realm.
    Silvermoon if you want a Normal realm.

I've played on both and enjoyed both (I currently play on Silvermoon after two and a half years of Ravencrest). Both have high Alliance populations and have good progress.
    Only negative thing I have to say about Ravencrest is there are a few more Scandinavians than usual on that server, but they're still the minority and the vast majority speak English anyway so it isn't really much of a concern. I lived with it for 2 and half years and it didn't really bother me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post

I've played on both and enjoyed both (I currently play on Silvermoon after two and a half years of Ravencrest). Both have high Alliance populations and have good progress.
    Only negative thing I have to say about Ravencrest is there are a few more Scandinavians than usual on that server, but they're still the minority and the vast majority speak English anyway so it isn't really much of a concern. I lived with it for 2 and half years and it didn't really bother me.
    Do not go to ravencrest for PvP, here's not a single decent PvP guild.
    Outland is the #1 Alliance PvP guild in Europe, Stormscale being horde.
    Ravencrest is a big PvE realm, its nearly impossible to find people to play rbg/arena with through trade on ravencrest

Also, stop hating scandinavish people, you are hurting my feelings!
    on the other hand, i have most of them aswell, even though i am one

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ravencrest/Silvermoon is most probably what you are looking for

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    Do not go to ravencrest for PvP, here's not a single decent PvP guild.
    Outland is the #1 Alliance PvP guild in Europe, Stormscale being horde.
    Ravencrest is a big PvE realm, its nearly impossible to find people to play rbg/arena with through trade on ravencrest

Also, stop hating scandinavish people, you are hurting my feelings!
    on the other hand, i have most of them aswell, even though i am one
    It's a good thing then that the OP is talking about raiding then .
    I don't hate Scandinavians! I just get annoyed when fill they Trade Chat up with some foreign language that only they understand .
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-11-03 at 07:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silvermoon i would say. Or mostly because i play there. :P There's just so much alliance on silvermoon, Trade Chat is filled with....everything. AH the same.
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post

Exactly what i was going to put. Having played on both these realms, can highly recommend them!