Deleted

Warlock min/max help.

I am looking for experienced warlocks, as I am new to the class.

Even tho I am in a casual"ish" guild, I am very elitist about my dps - so I want to help my team progress, even tho I am not the one holding us down dps wise.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-g2y3uk9qt4qxa67a/

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l%C3%A8/simple

Abit info before I ask questions. My sim is acting weird, and saying Haste > Mastery - I haven't changed my gem yet, because I think this is incorrect, but checked with reforging. I might go back to 4717 haste or slightly higher for haste breakpoints (4717, Corr + tick), and from there full mastery. Could it be worth it to use Glyph of Dark Soul, if your near a haste breakpoint?
    Sim as:
    Int Value: 3.89
    Mastery value: 2.01
    Haste Value: 2.10
    Crti value: 1.30

Hit capping, because I like it. In theory this is a dps loss, but I think its a dps gain for me (duo to personal skill).

I will be obtaining Relic of Yulon on Sunday, gaining me a nice chunk of dps.

I recently practiced Demo, so can go that from some fights aswell.

Advice on gearing (And I guess reforging/gemming, tho Sim should be correct but is acting weird) would be nice.

I am mostly looking for rotation / tips to gain extra dps. I am using my portals.

Mostly on multidotting fights, = Stone Guards (Using none glyphed swap), Garaj (1# prio into realm), Elegon and Will (Only killed this 1 time).
    Last edited by mmoc909dfd26c8; 2012-11-02 at 08:35 AM.

I only checked your Elegon log.

About gearing. Lose 2.2khaste as you said. Keep hit where you are at. Reforge to mastery the rest.
    At this point, or like 1-2 items later, you can start gemming mastery>int.

On Elagon, one trick you can do is use SB:SoC (with manoroth furry) to aoe/dot all the adds, use it right before they spawn. It's is a huge dps gain, and you help out on all the adds. You can even stack SB:SoC + SoC if you get the timing right, just make sure not to let your add through.

Other then the tricks like that on few bosses, there isn't much you can do....you are a good player. Your dot uptime is excellent. (again only checked Elegon)
    "DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gootgot View Post
    I only checked your Elegon log.

About gearing. Lose 2.2khaste as you said. Keep hit where you are at. Reforge to mastery the rest.
    At this point, or like 1-2 items later, you can start gemming mastery>int.

On Elagon, one trick you can do is use SB:SoC (with manoroth furry) to aoe/dot all the adds, use it right before they spawn. It's is a huge dps gain, and you help out on all the adds. You can even stack SB:SoC + SoC if you get the timing right, just make sure not to let your add through.

Other then the tricks like that on few bosses, there isn't much you can do....you are a good player. Your dot uptime is excellent. (again only checked Elegon)
    Is it such a huge gain? I actually assumed it would be a dps loss. I will be doing that from now on, atleast trying it first in LFR - Thanks.

PS: Thumbs up for being Merc Glad