Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Iry View Post
    To be fair, MoP is not big on interrupting mobs so you can safely MG/DS with GoSac most of the time.
    I wouldn't call channeling with 7-8 mobs on you safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I wouldn't call channeling with 7-8 mobs on you safe.
    With GoSac, Soul Leech, Soul Link, Soul Consumption and Siphon Life, it is. My warlock is currently sitting on 470k health unbuffed. I sac a Voidwalker for Shadow Bulwark because when I use it on myself, it acts almost like a heal. By the time I've SB>SS'd four mobs, the first mob is pretty much close to 20% health so Malefic Grasp for only a couple of seconds at most before Drain Soul. The four Corruptions that are up, plus the GoSac 2%, is constantly returning health, and whenever I use MG or DS, I get even more health returned and on a kill with DS up, I get 20% heal. As has been pointed out, the higher the health pool, the higher the return of health from all these abilities because they're all percentages of maximum health.

On the first kill I then have four more shards to start tapping new mobs. I'm usually running around trying to get in range of new mobs by this stage, tap two more, and I'm ready to DS a second for that lovely 20% health return. Tap some more, refresh dots with SB>SS, and by this stage most of the mobs are dead or close to it and I either have to make a decision between DS or running to tag more. Usually I just let them die because with the health return I'm getting, I just don't need another DS at that point.

Seriously, the health return is absolutely nuts if you do it right. Again, the only time I've had trouble with this is with mobs that have interrupts and that's mainly because the interrupts come when I'm trying to get that DS for the 20% health return and shard replenishment. I've also had problems with some of the high damage klaxxi as they seem to be able to bring my health down faster than I can replenish it when against more than four of them. Other than that, it's chain-pulling until you're bored of it.
    "Once you stop caring what an arrogant, ignorant, idiotic little twat somewhere half-way across the world in a mouldy little basement with his mother yelling down at him to get off his arse and get a job is saying on the internet, you will find an immense calm overcome you. Suddenly the world will seem a brighter place and your mood will improve immediately."

Quote Originally Posted by ddk View Post
    I've also had problems with some of the high damage klaxxi as they seem to be able to bring my health down faster than I can replenish it when against more than four of them. Other than that, it's chain-pulling until you're bored of it.
    Also against the mantid mobs, Battle Hymn + Lucidity works wonders. I think Children of the Grave is pretty good also, but haven't really used it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Also against the mantid mobs, Battle Hymn + Lucidity works wonders. I think Children of the Grave is pretty good also, but haven't really used it.
    Lucidity as a Lock is awesome. Only ever changed that out to get the achie for using all buffs, then never again. I'd never farm in DW though, not that interested in SoH. In the Vale for Sky Shards though....

So I did some dailies today and decided to keep a track of the self-healing I was doing. Without ever using a Healthstone, I was averaging around 12-13k HPS, going up to 23k HPS with Dark Soul and trinket procs/on use and around 15-16k HPS when I had at least 4 mobs at a time with all dots going on them and channelling Drain Soul for a kill (20% health return for the DS kill spiking it upwards from the average).
    "Once you stop caring what an arrogant, ignorant, idiotic little twat somewhere half-way across the world in a mouldy little basement with his mother yelling down at him to get off his arse and get a job is saying on the internet, you will find an immense calm overcome you. Suddenly the world will seem a brighter place and your mood will improve immediately."

Raining Blood + Battle Hymn -> Bombing as Destro since it triggers Raining Blood very fast. Just look for a spot with many mobs, deadwastes is full of this. But remember to take down at least 15-20 mobs at once for better ember generation.

After reading about Lucidity I was like, "Wtf?" I gave up on Klaxxi dailies after revered 'cause I didn't see the point. Then I discovered there's a 489 epic at exalted. Sigh. Anyway, I looked for this Lucidity buff and couldn't find it. Did some digging and found that I hadn't freed the dude that gives the buff. Tried the buff...

OMFG. Dark Soul: Misery up time of almost 100% = stupid levels of amazing carnage. Thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Killem View Post
    Raining Blood + Battle Hymn -> Bombing as Destro since it triggers Raining Blood very fast. Just look for a spot with many mobs, deadwastes is full of this. But remember to take down at least 15-20 mobs at once for better ember generation.
    This seems like a great combo for Destro + MF. Thanks!

I will burn your soul.