Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    after perusing facebook i have had a change of heart. i now wish anon well, so long as they start now and keep it down till after the election. im on the verge of going on a blocking rampage, too much rhetoric spam

Oh great, they are mis-using Guy Fawkes Night once again. They like to think they are like him, trying to destabilize the status quo, but they should maybe remember: Guy Fawkes and his accomplices got caught after being betrayed before they could do any real harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Oh great, they are mis-using Guy Fawkes Night once again. They like to think they are like him, trying to destabilize the status quo, but they should maybe remember: Guy Fawkes and his accomplices got caught after being betrayed before they could do any real harm.
    maybe it's appropriate... guy fawkes failed too, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I guess it's a shame they aren't attempting to re-establish a Catholic Monarchy either.

Just a group of idiots thinking they are so awesome when they mainly have no life outside of their computer imagination.
    If you removed a computer from someone in Anonymous they'd commit suicide after breaking down.

Hopefully they try it and then they get caught and we can laugh as they get dragged out of their basement by the police and see how sad their figures are.

I don't like Zynga, and I find facebook to be a necessary evil, but I really dislike Anonymous. I see them as a bunch of silly kids pretending to be some kind of revolutionaries. If you want to be internet activists, at least do something with a proper objective in mind, like Wikileaks.

The level of self importance Anon seems to have is astounding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Lose of either site wouldn't bother me at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I don't care at all about facebook, I still think they should catch and sentence the members of Anonymous for terrorism and being a traitor or something, they're starting to get annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Do people really give a flying fuck about these twats in anonymous.... nothing like some "cyber thugs" trying to push their beliefs on people.... they are worse than politicians, and they should all be strung up by their testicals, and beaten to a bloody pulp.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes please.. Zynga is just.. terrible and needs to die a horrible death

Oh man, seriously? I can't believe that they'd do something like this. that's kind of.. silly, dood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm with you, Anonymous. I don't care about Facebook and your past failure.
    Do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    This again? Anonymous is starting to remind me of PETA. How cute, they think they're relevant.
    Anonymous (or single persons claiming they are part of Anonymous) are becoming the Rapture guys of the internet. It will be this time guys, just wait and see!

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't they go on about this last year and nothing happened?

Also, not a very good strategy announcing your plans to attack something..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    I don't like Zynga, and I find facebook to be a necessary evil, but I really dislike Anonymous. I see them as a bunch of silly kids pretending to be some kind of revolutionaries. If you want to be internet activists, at least do something with a proper objective in mind, like Wikileaks.
    That means showing your face, anons don't like showing the acne-ridden, basement-dweller face of them..

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 02:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Also, not a very good strategy announcing your plans to attack something..
    Boasting has been used since before medieval times :P Make your opponent think you have an humongous force and power at your disposal, even if it a lie, and there's a chance they'll succumb to fear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people hate Facebook and Zynga. People who wnat it to fail just seems... selfish and full of hate. Especially if so called Internet Crime succeed. Stay classy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh. I would be pretty pissed. It's pretty much the only communication I have with all my old friends and family members that live in Illinois.

Zynga on the other hand, I don't really care lol. Although i would kinda miss my words with friends fora few days.

Deleted
    Am in the only one uncomfortable calling DDOS attacks "hacking"? :\

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Am in the only one uncomfortable calling DDOS attacks "hacking"? :\
    People think everything is hacking...my little sister thinks logging into someones facebook when they accidentally left it logged in is hacking.