TRY AGAIN - US Undermine
1/6 MV 5th place guild on our realm, for what little it's worth.
est server, raid times are 8-10 on Tuesday and Thursday, 8-10:30 on Mondays.

Invites go out as early as 15 minutes in advance. The guild works it's hardest to provide food, pots and flasks but all raiders are encouraged prepare their own materials just in case.

We define ourselves as Community Raid Guild. Encouraging our players to get to know each other outside of pre-established groups of friends they might have formed or be part of in the guild. And it's so easy too, all it takes is asking in guild if anyone wants to run with you before you que for a dungeon or LFR. That's it. that's all you gotta do to fight cliques and actually get to know your fellow guildee. My guild isn't the best guild in these forums by far, but I how many can say they raid with their friends every week and still be basically a group of strangers.

If interested in applying contact
dowslain#1816 or soulhaunter#1911, aka
Cantsleep or Warpchild of Undermine US
Or realID friend me at infinite_dow@yahoo.com

Recruitment for specific openings on the core raid team!!!!
1 healer (preferably priest, paladin, or monk)
And 1 tank (preferably a paladin, monk, or warrior)
BOTH needing viable dps offsets

Must be able to make all raid times regularly, and as long as notice is given in advance on the irregular night that you can't.

We challenge all applicants on the merits of performance, as long as you can maintain you're attendance and perform above a certain threshold than you will always be brought. We don't sit around wondering who is coming and who isn't, you want in you whisper your raid leader and you follow up.

Tanks must be willing to follow instructions but also be vocal in vent and be able to work with your other tank. The first two fights are highly dependent on tanking ability.

General recruitment

We do not turn anyone away. If you are interested in a guild that is focused and driven in raids. But overall tries not to be "clique"y or kill themselves over shiny purplez then we might be the ones for you. AT THE MOMENT we have in all reality 8-9 of our core spots filled out pretty well.

Does that mean we aren't raiding?

no, several of our members can't maintain the three day schedule and or expressed an interest in not going as a regular. (I myself would be sitting out if it meant a dps could go but the raid leader forces me cause I am one of our better dps T,T.) We will always raid on the nights and times stated without fail, no cancelled raids.

Does that mean I can't be part of the team if I can't make every night?
That is a question that is honestly harder to answer. Honestly we would prefer you to be there three days a week. But we rotate people in and out for various reasons. Tonight we brought in a warrior who for some reason isn't pulling higher than the tanks. Since we were training a new healer and new tank for fight two as well we didn't see it as as big of a deal, we gave him an hour then kindly asked him if he was willing to drop out and come back next week while we brought in another raider. Does that mean he will never come back? NO of course night, he's a great guy and well liked. He wants to be there and is putting in the effort to get his dps where we need it to be. But we won't keep him there at the cost of progression, we'll give that raider a fair chance and work with them out of raid with simcrafts to figure out how to improve.

The bottom line is if you are adamant enough, learn your class well enough to beat the tanks on deeps, and don't get discouraged over being sat when you aren't performing well enough; you will always get a chance to raid with us. All raid teams casual or hard core all have turn overs, if you stay long enough and work hard enough you will get a spot eventually. Even if you can't make 3 nights a week right now.

Our general recruitment is open to non raiders as well. You roll a new toon on my realm to join my guild I'll personally give you 100 gold and a set of bags. We run pet battle tourneys and do older content raids, such as glory runs. We are trying to form up a CHALLENGE MODE TEAM and finding a tank will help alot with that.