Most viable 3s healer in mop?

So i'm coming back to arena for MoP to see how it's going..i'm a glad priest and pally but can play all healers, except monk obviously, Just wondering what the most viable healer is these days, not even the most OP just what has most comps open to them etc?

Thanks for help in advance guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Rdruids are doing very well, Pallys are pretty solid with the amount of CC we get now. Being able to run HoJ, Blind and Repentance feels like you contribute alot more to the team.

Not too sure on Priest just because I've not really played mine, Ditto with Monk/Sham

Restodruids always give me a hard time, priests are by far the easiest to kill.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Druids and shamans are usually used in similar comps. Considering shaman dps in arena is not a popular choice playing a resto druid would be the smart thing to do.

Paladins are not changed much : very good with melee cleaves, really strong healing. They can also effectively cc right now.

Monks lack strong single target healing and their ccs are not that strong. Disc priests lack healing, mana regen and survivability.

Deleted
    Priests are currently shit and the worst healers in every section, but paladins, druid and shamans are pretty equal I think. I'm not too sure about monks, they are better than priests at least but might be worse than the other 3 healers.

Stay away from disc priest indeed. Mana regen is horrible and healing spells are undertuned. Altho we can offer quite a lot of burst tho, so would think RMP would be decent. But Rogues didnt get a whole lot of love either, so thats a no-go I guess. We're in a dark place atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Treline View Post
    Stay away from disc priest indeed. Mana regen is horrible and healing spells are undertuned. Altho we can offer quite a lot of burst tho, so would think RMP would be decent. But Rogues didnt get a whole lot of love either, so thats a no-go I guess. We're in a dark place atm.
    I am pretty sure that RMP would be way better right now with a shadow priest. Not that different at healing than disc, also offers more damage and control.

10+ Year Old Account
    holy pally's are most represented in the higher ratings... restro druids doing well too

stay away from priests though

Druids, Shaman's seem the strongest. Paladin's are also very viable, but probably more limited in their setups.

If monks are better than priests it's not by much they are both pretty terrible. Disc seems to be getting more pvp focus going forward in 5.1 than mist for what it's worth.

Seems rdruid has the most viable comps after some research, and always loved playing it, so rdruid it is..Thanks guys!

Mods you can close this now if you need to