Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

How do I get this creeper girl AWAY FROM ME?

(I was sleeping, only met her once, at a friend’s party, and I drove her home because she was drunk.)

Female Creeper 1:14 am: hiiii

Female Creeper 1:15 am: hey hey

Female Creeper 1:17 am: haiii boi

Female Creeper 1:19 am: hello?

Female Creeper 1:21 am: aw why do u hate me? i miss u

Female Creeper 1:21 am: u must be sleeping. if you were awake i know u would text me cuz you love me

Female Creeper 1:23 am: just text me when u are awake, i will just be here waiting for your response lol

Female Creeper 2:17 am: just want to let you know i’m thinking of u

Female Creeper 2:56 am: come one ben, just say something to me

Me 7:32 am: sorry I was sleeping. who is this?

Female Creeper 7:33 am: yayayayayayayayay! ur awake, i have been waiting for a text all night lol. it’s jenna from the party

Me 7:37 am: oh, hey. what’s up? (creeped out because I barely know her, but just wanted to be nice)

Female Creeper 7:37 am: not much, doing nothing but missing you lol

Me 7:39am: you barely know me. haha

Female Creeper 7.42 am: i know i dont know u very well, but this just feels so different. ever since we met i constantly think about u. the way your blue eyes sparkle in the moon. the touch of your soft skin when you helped me in the car. how nice u were to help me home. ur just so perfect for me. i hope im not being too forward, i just really like u. oh btw u smell nice too lol

Me 8:13 am: wow! thanks, i’m flattered. i hope i don’t sound rude or anything, but I just want to be honest and say i’m not interested. you seem really cool, and maybe we can be friends. but i don’t see you in that way. i’m sorry.

Female Creeper 8:14am: u are such a fucking ass. i honestly dont like you at all. and i take back what i said, u don’t even smell that good.

Me: (no response, creeped out but glad she is just going to leave me alone)

Female Creeper 3:31 pm: hey boi hey

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by golahgk2 View Post
    (I was sleeping, only met her once, at a friend’s party, and I drove her home because she was drunk.)

Female Creeper 1:14 am: hiiii

Female Creeper 1:15 am: hey hey

Female Creeper 1:17 am: haiii boi

Female Creeper 1:19 am: hello?

Female Creeper 1:21 am: aw why do u hate me? i miss u

Female Creeper 1:21 am: u must be sleeping. if you were awake i know u would text me cuz you love me

Female Creeper 1:23 am: just text me when u are awake, i will just be here waiting for your response lol

Female Creeper 2:17 am: just want to let you know i’m thinking of u

Female Creeper 2:56 am: come one ben, just say something to me

Me 7:32 am: sorry I was sleeping. who is this?

Female Creeper 7:33 am: yayayayayayayayay! ur awake, i have been waiting for a text all night lol. it’s jenna from the party

Me 7:37 am: oh, hey. what’s up? (creeped out because I barely know her, but just wanted to be nice)

Female Creeper 7:37 am: not much, doing nothing but missing you lol

Me 7:39am: you barely know me. haha

Female Creeper 7.42 am: i know i dont know u very well, but this just feels so different. ever since we met i constantly think about u. the way your blue eyes sparkle in the moon. the touch of your soft skin when you helped me in the car. how nice u were to help me home. ur just so perfect for me. i hope im not being too forward, i just really like u. oh btw u smell nice too lol

Me 8:13 am: wow! thanks, i’m flattered. i hope i don’t sound rude or anything, but I just want to be honest and say i’m not interested. you seem really cool, and maybe we can be friends. but i don’t see you in that way. i’m sorry.

Female Creeper 8:14am: u are such a fucking ass. i honestly dont like you at all. and i take back what i said, u don’t even smell that good.

Me: (no response, creeped out but glad she is just going to leave me alone)

Female Creeper 3:31 pm: hey boi hey
    Telephones need an /ignore function.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Man up and tell her blunt again. This time, make it crystal clear.

tell her you thought she was a dude and since you're gay, you was gonna rape her but when you realized she was a girl, you changed your mind

and say nothing else

well, i was going to say maybe she's just still drunk...but the one at 3:31 pm the next day kinda ruins that theory.

The way I see it, you have two options:
    1. Block her number and hope you don't run into her in person again.
    2. Fuck her, then do number 1.

Good Luck!

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol--wow. Please tell me you guys are teenagers. If that person is in her 20s, I lose hope in humanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell her you play WoW.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    tell her you thought she was a dude and since you're gay, you was gonna rape her but when you realized she was a girl, you changed your mind

and say nothing else
    As a gay man who has turned down women before, I can say from experience that often this doesn't stop them from showing interest. They often just change tunes from "Hey I want to sleep with that guy" to "Hey I want him as a token gay friend". It's really annoying.

I think most cell phone companies offer a block feature.

find out which political party she supports. then go on a rant using the other party's most insane rhetoric

Quote Originally Posted by FathomFear View Post
    lol--wow. Please tell me you guys are teenagers. If that person is in her 20s, I lose hope in humanity.
    25 is the new 15

nowadays kids make up reasons to stay in college to avoid growing up. then they are bar hoppers until their early 30s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post
    well, i was going to say maybe she's just still drunk...but the one at 3:31 pm the next day kinda ruins that theory.

Good Luck!
    ^^^^^
    do that shit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FathomFear View Post
    As a gay man who has turned down women before, I can say from experience that often this doesn't stop them from showing interest. They often just change tunes from "Hey I want to sleep with that guy" to "Hey I want him as a token gay friend". It's really annoying.
    well if gay rape isn't a deterrent then i'd say hit it. she's probably into some shit you won't find at competing retail outlets

google random sex acts and give them a shot. at some point in your life, when you're married and fucking your husband/wife the same way every 8th night, you'll wish you had you a freak

Deleted
    you're being trolled

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post

Good Luck!
    I approve this post.

10+ Year Old Account
    25 is the new 15

nowadays kids make up reasons to stay in college to avoid growing up. then they are bar hoppers until their early 30s
    25 really is like the new 15. There's a reason I generally don't like dating girls younger than me.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    tell her your saving your virginity for marriage, offer to elope with her, and see what happens.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    25 really is like the new 15. There's a reason I generally don't like dating girls younger than me.
    My girlfriend's 24 and she's a hell of a lot more mature than the now 31 year old I was dating before her. I'd say individual variation swamps age as a general rule.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    find out which political party she supports. then go on a rant using the other party's most insane rhetoric
    It's really funny, but this actually works. It's pretty crazy how politics has this nation polarized that you don't even like someone because of their political views.

I was talking with a coworker the other day, and he was going on about the debates and who would win. I got slightly annoyed because he seemed to think the world was going to end if Obama was elected (I don't vote, but whoever wins won't make a huge difference in the long run imo since the president has very limited powers). So I start telling him about how Obama's policies are all that, and that Romney is just from the big corporation world and wants to suck all the money out of the working man, and he told me he had to get back to work xD

I'm going to have to try this on a girl I find annoying sometime to see if it works on crushes.

well if gay rape isn't a deterrent then i'd say hit it. she's probably into some shit you won't find at competing retail outlets

google random sex acts and give them a shot. at some point in your life, when you're married and fucking your husband/wife the same way every 8th night, you'll wish you had you a freak
    On a side note, let me say without any moral overtones that married sex is the best. TV got it wrong.
    If you love someone, you will focus your life on their happiness.