i hate that song, its frost damage

are these 2 soloable in some way at 90? missing these 2...

15+ Year Old Account
    I Hate That Song is not soloable as far as I can tell, since you need to pull two levers to get the boss to even be interruptable. The timing is pretty tight.
    It's Frost Damage should be soloable I think, for tips look here: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5369#comments

checked the wowhead before. but no info regarding lvl 90..

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    are these 2 soloable in some way at 90? missing these 2...
    Possible if you gather snakes first and then engage boss.
    CC snakes at the top and get interrupt asap

Not able to burst him? can push 165k burst for 15sec:O

15+ Year Old Account
    Ehr, he does it at 66 and 33% I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Possible if you gather snakes first and then engage boss.
    CC snakes at the top and get interrupt asap
    20 second total channel - No it's not possible alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

It's very easily 2-manned though. Just have a dps friend up top blow him up while you kill snakes, he interrupts, snakes respawn, you kill while continues bursting boss, interrupt, win.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    It's very easily 2-manned though. Just have a dps friend up top blow him up while you kill snakes, he interrupts, snakes respawn, you kill while continues bursting boss, interrupt, win.
    dosnt that require 1 person on eah level?

Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    Actually, you need 2 players for the levers, they got a 10 second cast time(with 20 seconds total, for pulling both levers, and the 0.5 before somebody actually casts some interrupt) and snakes interrupt the lever cast, which means they have to be tanked at top and not killed.

So player 1 tanks snakes without killing them, while dpsing and interrupting boss.
    Player 2 pulls lever 1.
    Player 3 pulls lever 2.

It's frost damage shouldn't be too hard, id say its even easy for some classes/specs( blood dks, paladins, prot warriors, shadowpriests, possibly mages if they can survive the boss) all you need is a good damage reduction, self healing or damage immunity
    Afaik the frost damage thing hits for 200k each before damage reduction
    If you got damage immunity(paladin bubble or mage ice block) or shadow priests and their 90% damage reduction, just use that when 3 spawns at the same time.
    For everybody else, take one at a time and heal through it
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

As mentioned on top, best to bring 2 friends for I Hate That Song prolly a caster that can pull snakes from top so other 2 can easy pull levers without being interupted,and Frost Damage should be soloable at 90.

Deleted
    On frost damage one, it is intented and possible to do that you avoid those deadly spells by using cabin on ship as line of sight. (i don't see any reason why you couldn't solo)

On song one you need at least 4 people, 2 for levers, 1 for interrupting boss after levers are pulled, and 1/2 for tanking adds. I did it by cheesy way: aggro but don't kill snakes before you pull boss, that way snakes won't be down there interrupting lever pullers. If you do non-cheesy way, you should have 2 people to tank snakes every lever pull and 2 people pulling levers and 1 guy interrupting boss.

I completed "Its Frost Damage" without LoS & killing the boss. Granted, I think I was purely lucky, as all 3 finished their casts within a second of each other, knocked all of us into the water, yet we still earned the achievement. It was early in Cata - so things might be different now than before.

i hate that song isnt soloable.. u need 3 people... 2 for each lever.. one for the boss tanking and interrupts. make sure u dont aoe if u kill the snakes they respawn. gather the snakes beforehand and tank them on the boss. dont aoe and ur good. have the lever people jump down just before 66% hits to be prepared.

frost dmg is soloable.. its probly preferred cause u just need to outlast 4 frost explosions. ams iceblock bubble.. take your pick.

Deleted
    Clearing out the snakes before pulling the boss is a good idea, they shouldn't respawn meaning the people can jump down and use the leaver without needing to kill snakes before that.

Deleted
    I hate that song requires 3 people.
    2 people for the 2 levers.
    1 person to interrupt the boss once both levers have been pulled.
    Snakes DO respawn.

If someone is able to 2 man this I would love to see it. But it is most certainly impossible to solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporky0 View Post
    I hate that song requires 3 people.
    2 people for the 2 levers.
    1 person to interrupt the boss once both levers have been pulled.
    Snakes DO respawn.

If someone is able to 2 man this I would love to see it. But it is most certainly impossible to solo.
    Having a lock in the group would make it two man-able. (though snakes would need to die in < 10 sec)