Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Getting Around with the Shado-Pan

Anyone else having trouble with Fei Li?

Completed tons of dailies with her and nothing....

Use this macro to check progress and make sure you are both dismounted
    /run local a=7298 print(format("\124cffFFFF00TODO for %s\124r",GetAchievementLink(a)))for i=1,GetAchievementNumCriteria(a)do local d,_,c,x,y=GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(a,i)if not c then print(format("%s %d/%d",d,x,y))end end

Thank you, somehow I'm still 7/15 with her.... will try to turn quests in dismouunted like you said.

good lord ive been looking for a script like that... i wish i knew how to make them. thank you.

nice thread here more information

Just a side note, apparently you also need to dismount first before turning in the quests for the 'silent assassin' achieve, just missed that one today because of it...

Damn Blizz and the bugged achievs...

The Shado-Pan companions are completly retarded

Im struggling with these companions everyday, they dismount, mount, dismount, mount get in combat and gods know what the fuck they are doing. Am i the only one thinking they are completley useless? Need to complete 15 quests with each though for achievement

10+ Year Old Account
    Just makes the achievement that much more of an achievement

Deleted
    They're definitely a pain.

Plus when combat finishes they sometimes mount up,and from my camera angle,they get in front corpses i wanna loot.fml.

Deleted
    I love how the hunter NPC is the complete opposite of hunters in live and does absolutely zero damage.

Honestly I just quest without them. Not enough of an achievement whore to bother with them.

What pisses me off tho is that one achieve to do your quests in that one hub without killing any extra mobs ... I've done that before and didn't get credit. Soooo pissed off when that happened.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I beg to differ. The priest NPC saved my hunter's (and her pet's) ass with surprisingly smart healing when we ended up with like 30+ mobs wailing on us.

Yes, finally, a excuse to post this.
    Last edited by tielknight; 2012-11-03 at 05:14 PM.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

I was so glad when i finished 15 quests with the Hawkmaster ... i swear to god he would always disengage away from the current group of mobs, right into a different pack of mobs. Also, trying to spot pull with Protector Yi is pretty much impossible with his charge. The only one I've found worth having around is the priest.

They drive me nuts. Seriously I have grey hairs from dealing with them!

Also that comic sums up the situation perfectly! Love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first ever daily with the Shado-Pan. I think I chose the female panda with the shield or something. Went to go kill the Yaungol and Mantid fighting.

That was my last daily with the Shado-Pan. It's still at 32/100. The amount I successfully managed to take down, before my companion took me down.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    My first ever daily with the Shado-Pan. I think I chose the female panda with the shield or something. Went to go kill the Yaungol and Mantid fighting.

That was my last daily with the Shado-Pan. It's still at 32/100. The amount I successfully managed to take down, before my companion took me down.
    Um....you know you're supposed to use bombs that you pick up form their camp to kill them, right?

Me, I hated the hunter (who the hell gives an NPC Disengage? Like, seriously?) and the arms warrior (I prefer the prot warrior for the interrupt). I haven't done anything past revered, though.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    Yes, finally, a excuse to post this.
    ahah that retarded face...!

I find them so-so. They bug out often but when they do what they are actually supposed to do, they're pretty useful.
    I find the elite mantid mobs that evade all the time a lot more annoying.