Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What the flip is going on?! oO

Ok so, I met this girl a few years ago (gg now this is officially a "girl problems" post... sigh) and we became good friends. thing is, I began to like her alot just a year ago, but I have absolutely NO idea wtf she thinks about me. I tried to asking directly a few times, but she dodges the question (need to stack more hit rating). Thing is, she sometimes acts as if though she likes me alot and sometimes just completely ignores me. We went out a few times but it wasn't particularly interesting. She also has 2 guy "friends" who she has sex with all time time even though she sometimes doesn't want to and they constantly grope her in public, and they always try to antagonize me , to be honest if I were a few years younger I would smash their faces in . I'm totally confused because she even cancels stuff she wanted to do with me to go to a party with those 2 guys, and then complains to me that they are being disrespectful towards her. So, what the heck am I supposed to do?

Deleted
    Tell her to stand up for herself?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Ok so, I met this girl a few years ago (gg now this is officially a "girl problems" post... sigh) and we became good friends. thing is, I began to like her alot just a year ago, but I have absolutely NO idea wtf she thinks about me. I tried to asking directly a few times, but she dodges the question (need to stack more hit rating). Thing is, she sometimes acts as if though she likes me alot and sometimes just completely ignores me. We went out a few times but it wasn't particularly interesting. She also has 2 guy "friends" who she has sex with all time time even though she sometimes doesn't want to and they constantly grope her in public, and they always try to antagonize me , to be honest if I were a few years younger I would smash their faces in . I'm totally confused because she even cancels stuff she wanted to do with me to go to a party with those 2 guys, and then complains to me that they are being disrespectful towards her. So, what the heck am I supposed to do?
    How old are you both? This gives me the impression you are older than her and creeping her out.

Technically, you would need more expertise to stop her from dodging. Not hit.

Deleted
    You should probably have a good talk with her. Really, have a talk with her, it's the only way to know if she likes you or not and if she's having a problem with her two "friends".

Deleted
    both 25 years old
    She is old enough to make up her own mind then, if she hasnt got the courage to leave her past boyfriends behind then I think you should move on without her.

Ummmm something weird, I don't know any girl who lets any guys she isnt dating grope her in public and even then I don't think girls liked to be groped in public sounds like humiliation to me. I wouldn't put it past them that they might even be abusive towards her if she allows that kind of crap to go on especially in public.

Why do you want a girl who has 2 fuck buddies?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by force18 View Post
    Ummmm something weird, I don't know any girl who lets any guys she isnt dating grope her in public and even then I don't think girls liked to be groped in public sounds like humiliation to me. I wouldn't put it past them that they might even be abusive towards her if she allows that kind of crap to go on especially in public.
    A certain type of women would like that sort of thing.

The usual answer to these questions is, tell her how you feel and ask her if she feels the same.

So, what the heck am I supposed to do?
    Pursue girls who aren't currently sleeping with 2 guys?

Get away A.S.A.P. Don't try to "save" her!!!
    Tell her straight, you no longer wish to be a part of her life and stick to it.
    Cut all bonds and move on, no matter what cry stories she comes up with.
    Find yourself someone worth going for.
    Last edited by Aylasita; 2012-11-02 at 05:15 PM.
    Fentooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    Technically, you would need more expertise to stop her from dodging. Not hit.
    He also needs to stop hitting her Alot. Because..

10+ Year Old Account
    ..I wouldn't be surprised if she gets STDS...trust me, there are much more "Attractive" women with a much easier to deal with mindset, might be hard at first..but you'll get over it.
    Howay the lads!

She also has 2 guy "friends" who she has sex with all time time even though she sometimes doesn't want to
    I was ready to prepare some advice for you until I read that bit.

That's an automatic "nope" in my book. If she can't even keep herself from being hassled into having sex with 2 guys, who's to say she won't fuck around on you?

Nope.

She also has 2 guy "friends" who she has sex with all time time even though she sometimes doesn't want to and they constantly grope her in public, and they always try to antagonize me , to be honest if I were a few years younger I would smash their faces in .
    And you're seriously interested in touching her with anything else than a 10 foot pole? LOL, dude.

Deleted
    I honestly don't even see why you'd want to be with her. She's giving it to 2 douchebags even when she doesn't want to really? I'd just say fuck it and find something better.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    And you're seriously interested in touching her with anything else than a 10 foot pole? LOL, dude.
    Yea, exactly what went on in my mind when reading it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should ignore her, girls love that. You're what she calls a "security blanket". Once you take that away from her, she'll coming running. Just make sure to be a dick to her every once in a while when you guys are together, and you're golden pony boy.
    Signature by Holycrush

If she was into you she'd have 3 fuck buddies.