Wish I had thought of that. It probably does, which is good because the exorcism hits twice as hard on the leg. Still won't be anywhere near a rogue using blade flurry on a leg but any type of cleave helps.

I found that it wasn't really worth using divine storm on the legs due to it not being copied over cleave style like other classes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    As that titles says
    I'll definitely give this a shot next week interested in finding out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

lol you guys weren't doing that?

I have yet to do Garalon but they might bring me in tonight ( raid in ~2 hours ) so I was wondering if someone tested it out to see if it works ( my primary concern is the aoe range of Exo, but if Blade Flurry works this should too )

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    lol you guys weren't doing that?
    Somewhat of a dumb question since he is asking it huh? Guess there is your answer, Personally I'm sick as hell of changing talents and glyphs before pulls but teach each their own.
    Last edited by Requital; 2012-11-03 at 12:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Somewhat of a dumb question since he is asking it huh? Guess there is your answer, Personally I'm sick as hell of changing talents and glyphs before pulls but teach each their own.
    I agree, especially when the talent/glyph UI bugs half the time and needs a reload. I wish the talents were more about general playstyle as opposed to having winner/losers for fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    yes it works.
    This. I use the glyph for that fight. Makes it nice for the fact that if you use it to hit the body, and the leg spawns on the other side of him, you can use it on the body and still hit that leg that's way on the other side of him (Until you can manage to run around him to get in the circle)

Yes, it works and you should use it.
    Also, don't forget to keep up Censure on the boss while you engage the legs.

what about hoyl prism would it be better than ES considering the weak point buff on leggs that could posibly make ES better?

Quote Originally Posted by Croack View Post
    what about hoyl prism would it be better than ES considering the weak point buff on leggs that could posibly make ES better?

Yeah I don't think holy prism is a good choice here, but Light's hammer may be a dps increase over ES.

---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 01:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    Yes, it works and you should use it.
    Also, don't forget to keep up Censure on the boss while you engage the legs.
    Censure is only applied with melee attacks now, isn't that correct? As often as the legs are up I don't think it is a good idea to sacrifice the +leg buff for censure ticks on the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by rahkarn View Post
    Censure is only applied with melee attacks now, isn't that correct? As often as the legs are up I don't think it is a good idea to sacrifice the +leg buff for censure ticks on the boss.
    You'd keep up Censure on the boss because it would effectively be doing triple (200% damage on leg + 100% on body) damage to Garalon as long as a leg is up. The legs are pretty much extensions of Garalon's HP, similar to Kologarn's arms in Ulduar - when one dies, its total health is deducted from the body.

Yeah I don't think holy prism is a good choice here, but Light's hammer may be a dps increase over ES.

---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 01:05 AM ----------

Judge should also apply it

Don't forget to use it on Wind Lord either. AoE rape first half, used zealotry and was maintaining 400k for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    You'd keep up Censure on the boss because it would effectively be doing triple (200% damage on leg + 100% on body) damage to Garalon as long as a leg is up. The legs are pretty much extensions of Garalon's HP, similar to Kologarn's arms in Ulduar - when one dies, its total health is deducted from the body.
    Does the damage from censure on body outweigh the +100% additonal damage you could get from using those abilities on the legs?

If so why does this macro keep stacks up for me?

#showtooltip judgement
    /startattack
    /cast [target=focus] judgement

focus would be on gara'lon

Judgement does apply censure, just checked (exorcism does not)

Does the damage from censure on body outweigh the +100% additonal damage you could get from using those abilities on the legs?

If so why does this macro keep stacks up for me?

#showtooltip judgement
    /startattack
    /cast [target=focus] judgement

focus would be on gara'lon

Judgement does apply censure, just checked (exorcism does not)
    As long as you're alternating Judgments between the boss and the leg with Glyph of Double Jeopardy, it's good to keep Censure rolling on the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    As long as you're alternating Judgments between the boss and the leg with Glyph of Double Jeopardy, it's good to keep Censure rolling on the boss.
    This, and not to mention there will be times when a leg isn't up for a few seconds or you need to get into melee range of one.

Sorry if this is an obvious question, but would using Divine Storm be a damage boost when a leg is up?
    I've not seen it discussed and a lot of ranked rets seem to just use TV exclusively

Quote Originally Posted by Tumleren View Post
    Sorry if this is an obvious question, but would using Divine Storm be a damage boost when a leg is up?
    I've not seen it discussed and a lot of ranked rets seem to just use TV exclusively
    id say because TV doubled is better then DS with one of its 2 hits doubled if you are using a strat where 1 leg stays up and you mainly attack the boss and cleave a lot then DS would probably be better since DS with 1 of its 2 hits doubled beats normal damage TV