Thread: Powershot!

Powershot!

Or shall I spell with with an I instead of O ?
    This ability does nice damage, I managed to get 150k+ but..... IT IS SO DAMN BUGGED!
    Just to be clear- I'm talking about pvp.
    I must say i've tested it for only few hours, but i dare to say 50% of casts are failed. Why? No idea. If you mash your buttons during casts it's guaranteed- it will trigget cooldown but nothing else will happen, no damage, no knockback. It also seemed to happen just when someone was attacking me, CC'ed me at the end of cast, used stuff like vanish etc- basicly it's extremaly unreliable.
    I have already opened a ticket about it and I'd be happy if someone tested it in pvp environment and, if you're experiencing same issue, post a ticket about it- the more tickets the faster they will fix it...hopefully.

Just got answer for my ticket. It turned out this bug has already been noticed and they are working on fixing it, hopefully 5.1 will make it working as intended

Glad I know that now, I'm currently using this talent.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Deleted
    I agree with you, it crits really well and does nice damage but at ttimes it ttends to fail which is a big problem,,, itts a good move tto use if fixed......................

Indeed, for me as well it's failing 50% of the time, in the most crucial situations. I can't believe Blizzard won't hot-fix this as it's the biggest dps burst spell for Hunters currently. Especially for PvP. It's like telling a healer to heal while disabling their healing spells, and tell them to heal somehow till next patch. I never complain about bugs or anything in WoW, but this really gets my blood boiling. This isn't just a small bug.

Deleted
    Nice damage? uuh error? I hit 20k with it in MM specc

Quote Originally Posted by stingc2 View Post
    Nice damage? uuh error? I hit 20k with it in MM specc
    probably missed main target and hit something in between

the bug was reported in beta but ofc nothing done about it since it wasn't "high priority"

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    Indeed, for me as well it's failing 50% of the time, in the most crucial situations. I can't believe Blizzard won't hot-fix this as it's the biggest dps burst spell for Hunters currently. Especially for PvP. It's like telling a healer to heal while disabling their healing spells, and tell them to heal somehow till next patch. I never complain about bugs or anything in WoW, but this really gets my blood boiling. This isn't just a small bug.
    Because they instantly know how to fix every bug within minutes of being told...

Some things take time to fix, and are in a priority list of what needs to be fixed. If it can be hotfixed, then great, it will be. If it's gonna be fixed 2 days prior to the patch, it will be in the patch then.

And saying "this is the biggest Hunter burst DPS skill" is not helping your claim, when Hunter burst in PvP is under a HUGE magnifying glass right now (even though Stampede was hotfixed already for PvP).

Yes, it's bugged. Yes, they know. Yes, it will be fixed as soon as they can get to it. Throwing more manpower/money at the problems with programming doesn't fix them faster. And no matter how fast Blizzard fixes it, there will be at least 1 group of players who won't be happy, cause it took even 1 day to fix.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Powershot is a cool skill but the CD is to long

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Because they instantly know how to fix every bug within minutes of being told...

Some things take time to fix, and are in a priority list of what needs to be fixed. If it can be hotfixed, then great, it will be. If it's gonna be fixed 2 days prior to the patch, it will be in the patch then.

And saying "this is the biggest Hunter burst DPS skill" is not helping your claim, when Hunter burst in PvP is under a HUGE magnifying glass right now (even though Stampede was hotfixed already for PvP).

Yes, it's bugged. Yes, they know. Yes, it will be fixed as soon as they can get to it. Throwing more manpower/money at the problems with programming doesn't fix them faster. And no matter how fast Blizzard fixes it, there will be at least 1 group of players who won't be happy, cause it took even 1 day to fix.

i dont knw about you mate , but this thing has nuked half hp chars for me when it crits so its amazing, maybe exagerating that it is biggest hunter damage but still is amazing move and should be fixed cause it is a game changer at times..........

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post

I just knew you would comment about the biggest burst spell part! But still, it should work, even now there's all the ''commotion'' about Hunter-damage in PvP atm. It's fine for me to wait a bit, it doesn't have to get fixed for me right the day after a problem has been found. But this bug has been around for weeks now.