best way to farm gold?

OK, so I'm lvl 63 now. I've only been working up one tradeskill, and have realized I will need some gold to get the other up. I had to go back and farm some ore before, and really don't want to do that again. Anyone suggest a good way to get gold while I'm working my way up to 80?

Dailies for one.

2nd: Everything sells, grays, white's, trash, it all sells. (Even if it's just a vendor) (Get a Scrap/Junk Seller addon)

3rd: Play the AH. Get an Auction House Addon, setup a Bank Toon, and mail everything that's green or better to them (OR De them if the mats are worth more).

Also: If you don't want to farm ore, how is that different from farming gold?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lootem View Post
    Dailies for one.

2nd: Everything sells, grays, white's, trash, it all sells. (Even if it's just a vendor) (Get a Scrap/Junk Seller addon)

3rd: Play the AH. Get an Auction House Addon, setup a Bank Toon, and mail everything that's green or better to them (OR De them if the mats are worth more).

Also: If you don't want to farm ore, how is that different from farming gold?
    You do realize this is in the GW2 section right?

I got a lot of my gold just from doing events and whatnot. Also just got every harvesting node I saw on my way while leveling. Anything you dont need...sell it

I will farm the ore in the zones I'm leveling up in, but really don't want to have to go back to lower level zones for copper / iron. I was wondering if there is any zone that has more gold potential than others.

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 12:53 PM ----------

on a side, I know have 129 items listed in the AH that I can't sell. I guess I could vendor or DE them.

Get to lvl 80 asap and farm orichalcum and ancient wood logs in orr.

You vendor to a NPC all the green and blue armor.
    You vender to the NPC all the white armor, unless is high lvl, then you might want to salvage it.
    You post in the TP all the yellow armor/weapons
    You post in the TP all the fine crafting materials, normal crafting materials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather sell the light equipment on the AH (depending on how much do people give for it you can prefer do that instead of npc/salvaging)

I'm finding the zerg in Orr pretty decent, at least for starting out at 80. Pretty fun too if done in moderation.

Deleted
    Sell the dyes bottles never open them they can all be bought with a few copper in the color you want aside from the rare ones, black, abyss etc but them bottles sells for a few silver instantly

events,events and more events :P also gathering FULL ON GATHERING.
    Go take all 3 of the tools and keep gathering everything.What i do is i always have at least 2 mithril and 1 orichalkum with me(tools of each)and here is a nice example, 1 mithril sickle cost somewhere like 1.5 silver and just now i gathered an onion that sells in the TP 50cp so 30% of the original price just met and still got 49 uses to go.Of course ori tools are only for the end game mats (ancient wood and ori ore not sure about with is the equivalent for vegetables i think omnomberies or something).
    SALVAGE everything that sells for less that 30cp.At least that's what i do in order to cover the worst possible scenario of only 1 material(for instance i salvaged some light armor that cost 19cp to vendor it BUT it game me 3 items at 20cp each.
    Finally everything that is 70 and yellow is salvageable in order to get an ectoplasm another good material to sell.of course that is after you check the TP to see item prices.Finally you can try and play the TP by requesting cheaply material and hoping for someone to sell them to you :P and reselling them in a better price(REMEMBER that what you sell in TP is -15% due to fees)
    Last edited by antonatsis; 2012-11-03 at 06:35 PM.