Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by ichime View Post
    Just pointing out that soothing mists mana cost has been reduced, not increased. On live it's 1% of base mana, it got reduced to 0.66667% in a previous ptr build, and now it's been put to 0.726%, so still more than a 25% mana cost reduction compared to live: it's a freaking buff.
    But I guess it's more fun to just look at this build's nerfs without taking into account the previous buffs.

You are right, I missed that one. But anyway, they could remove the mana cost entirely and the spell still would be unreliable as a chi generator, which is what monks miss more when coming to tank healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuchin View Post
    Oh god, they listened and added the Wakener as a title. I'm loving Blizz right now.
    Same here.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

Quote Originally Posted by Kokiron View Post
    In before every realm first brawlers guild achievement is gotten by a blood DK
    Wouldn't be surprised at all -_-
    Dym - Balance Druid - Kazzak EU - 13/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar - Achievement Points: 18230+ - Mounts: 245 - Titles: 68+ - level 90: 16 characters
    Mobo: ASUS Crosshair V Formula | CPU: AMD FX-8350 | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB | RAM: Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600 MHz 16GB

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Oh thank god the 3sec CD on Pyroblast is gone
    ^ This, so much this.

Glad they realized what a crappy decision that was and how badly it ruined the flow of fire.
    All this means is they are going to nerf the shit out of it in some other way....so I wouldnt be to excited yet lol
    Last edited by Dracbane; 2012-11-04 at 02:57 PM.

so where to you get thes Grand Gryphon/Manticore ??

Woo! Focus will is back! Looking forward to see some other disc priest buffs!

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDragon91 View Post
    so where to you get thes Grand Gryphon/Manticore ??
    Says where right in the news post.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Wow. :| Looks like MWs just had a massive dump dropped on them. Wonder what caused all of this?
    Windwalker Monks were healing for a lot in PvP. They could heal for nearly half their health in a matter of 2 secs with just a single Chi Wave while in melee range. I don't know why Chi Burst was nerfed though.