10+ Year Old Account

Awesome rogue pick pocket spot

There is a quest in the Townlong quests I can't remember what it is called but it is where the stealthed bug guys are walking in mass and you have to throw the flares uncovering them and slay some number of them, and you also have to click on these traps that have a bunch of spikes on them that pop up and go pajewy bam bam dead. Anyway,where they all spawn at is sort of a funnel and with good MS you can pick pocket enough guys to get about 1 box per minute. I did this for 3 hours yesterday and got around 1800 gold, but after awile I just stood there and picked them as they pasted by instead of running to them all. Just fyi

A little more information would be nice...
    What I got from reading what you wrote is this: There's a good place somewhere in Townlong Steppes.

Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    There is a quest in the Townlong quests I can't remember what it is called but it is where the stealthed bug guys are walking in mass and you have to throw the flares uncovering them and slay some number of them, and you also have to click on these traps that have a bunch of spikes on them that pop up and go pajewy bam bam dead. Anyway,where they all spawn at is sort of a funnel and with good MS you can pick pocket enough guys to get about 1 box per minute. I did this for 3 hours yesterday and got around 1800 gold, but after awile I just stood there and picked them as they pasted by instead of running to them all. Just fyi
    3 hours for 1800 gold?

I can gather 3 hours worth of motes in my secret spots and gain 14-18k gold from Blacksmithing/Engineering, probably more if I crafted something big. In fact, I do this once every week. 1800 per 3 hours doesn't sound worth it unless you don't have professions.

Just sayin'.