Thread: Lab rats!

Lab rats!

I've been playing a warlock since vanilla times and have always enjoyed playing a destruction spec, regardless of whichever spec they put forward as better than the other (I've played the other two specs as well when needed just out of necessity since affi or demo are mainly the best specs to go for to get the best DPS) regardless of "how much" I love to play destro! Lately, especially since MoP, it feels like the imbalance between the classes continues on regardless of drastic talent system changes and tying rep and vp was the move which made the game worst than having a real life job!

We pay to play and it sucks that they cannot balance out the talent system, especially freaking messing it up and making it anew!
    What the hell is this anew, even the simcraft is confused… There has no other expansion as f.ed up as this one! Lab rats are all over the place…

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lyr View Post
    I've been playing a warlock since vanilla times and have always enjoyed playing a destruction spec, regardless of whichever spec they put forward as better than the other (I've played the other two specs as well when needed just out of necessity since affi or demo are mainly the best specs to go for to get the best DPS) regardless of "how much" I love to play destro! Lately, especially since MoP, it feels like the imbalance between the classes continues on regardless of drastic talent system changes and tying rep and vp was the move which made the game worst than having a real life job!

We pay to play and it sucks that they cannot balance out the talent system, especially freaking messing it up and making it anew!
    What the hell is this anew, even the simcraft is confused… There has no other expansion as f.ed up as this one! Lab rats are all over the place…
    you played on vanilla yet you hate the grinding MoP bought with it.

vanilla and even tbc has more grind then MoP.

If you complain about one of the specs not being viable try roll a hunter/mage/rogue for a couple of patches and come back here. Maybe it will open your eyes a bit.