How many other people have died today cause you got used to jumping off cliffs and using your broom?
I havn't yet and I doubt I will, largely because I forced myself to use a normal mount to get used to it before they went ;p
It does suck, not having an instant cast mount. You really don't notice how much time you spend mounting until you stop using the broom.
"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand
I miss my broom. I wish I had it all the time, sadly it is back to the usual mount up.
BRB rerolling druid for insta-flight. Cant stand casting after i click my hotkey.
i laugh at you all and your pathetic cast times!
So this is the new elevator boss?
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
I managed to avoid this. Of course, that doesn't make up for all the falling damage I got from jumping off cliffs on my tiger.
Legion Seeker Class Idea - For those who wanted Tinker and Demon Hunter and an actual Polearm-centered spec.
Who needs a broom when you have disengage and wild ambition?
Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
- madethisfor1postYou'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght
I was enjoying the novelty of buffing and then remounting mid-air on my Pally. Over and over and over.
Just. Because. I. Could.
Sadly, it is gone for a year Now I only get that fun on my Druid.
Fortunately, I have long had my bubble-parachute on hand for just such things!
i havent died using the broom ever.
/cast heroic leap
There should be a rarer, permanent version of the broom. :<