Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    NOT FREAKING COOL! Hey, I know, let's tease Destruction Warlocks with an awesome new spell and animation and then RIP IT FROM THEIR HANDS! It's already the worst Lock speck as it is, why take it away?

  2. #42
    Bloodsail Admiral Nathiest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,199
    lol Retribution Paladin: The 4 piece bonus now reduces Avenging Wrath’s cooldown by 65 seconds, down from 85 seconds. Blizz you suck.

  3. #43
    Brawler's guild seems to be the pastime of rich philantropes! ...

    Seriously tho, I don't particularly mind it (10+ years ago this was normal in this type of game) but I foresee a lot of whines in today's climate.

  4. #44
    Pyroblast now has a 3 second cooldown. The cooldown on Pyroblast is affected by haste. ( Removed changed )

    Sigh, i guess 2 much mage qqued about that.

    dunno how blizz do it, when they did this changed they talked about it and said that its not fun for mages to pwn ppl in secs. now their changes are reverted ? so i guess GC is a mage now....

  5. #45
    Hmm Balance druids still suck...blizzard doesn't get it

  6. #46
    Epic! Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    1,734
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    Hmm Balance druids still suck...blizzard doesn't get it
    I know that feel man We've always been pretty shitty. We did decent in cata but even in LK we were still a joke. BC and vanilla was nonexistent. I'm wondering why they removed the warlock cataclysm spell
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    I'm a prostitute. Men like to tell me secrets. And women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Also....my condolences to whoever is Lora's lover. You got matched up with a madman, regardless of his alignment.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifter View Post
    Brawler's guild on bmah? What's the thought process here? Seems like it's limiting content to the ultra rich.
    Or people with friends that know how to work the AH.

    Spoilers: MMOGs with social elements requires being moderately decent at social interactions for game advantages.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

  8. #48
    The Patient Cipero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    346
    great..i can see it now..the auction house guys are going to buy all the invitations and then charge double for them. I swear...it seems like blizz just wants people to call china sometimes. To be honest I was looking forward to this, looked like something that wasn't going to be solely for hardcore players and could possibly benefit those who can't dedicate hours on end to the game, but it looks like I'll be passing on this.

  9. #49
    Please revert the change to Renewing Mist regarding its spread from previously 3 applications to 2, this is a major nerf that won't be fully seen until you realize that this affects uplift, the usefulness of Thunder Focus Tea (Uplift). All other changes based off scaling are understandable based on monks strong performances thus far but I believe this change to be FAR too strong and should be removed before ever hitting live.

    Darth

  10. #50
    Lol at the ret nerf. Why do they bother nerfing a mediocre spec?

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 06:07 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    Or people with friends that know how to work the AH.

    Spoilers: MMOGs with social elements requires being moderately decent at social interactions for game advantages.
    I don't see that being required anywhere. stop making shit up

  11. #51
    The Patient Isoge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    291
    Poisons and revealing strike have been more responsive? What the hell does that mean? We need a buff or something, and we get something as stupid as responsiveness.. Although I can't really say if this is a buff or a nerf or some aesthetic feature..... It sounds stupid though

  12. #52
    Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bedford, UK
    Posts
    467
    Brawler's guild on BMAH? Smooth move. So that means all the hardcore guilds that make loads of gold with the guild perk will be the main ones getting it. Nice...
    And even if you do magically win an invite one day, you'll be up against hardcore nuts with no life. Even nicer!

  13. #53
    Thanks blizzard for putting yet another feature I got excited about out of my reach. BMAH or invite only??!?!

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Thanks blizzard for putting yet another feature I got excited about out of my reach. BMAH or invite only??!?!

    This is a good thing as the amount of people who can. Fight at one time is limited

    This will help keep some of the scrubs out hopefully. Cant wait for this.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    This will help keep some of the scrubs out hopefully. Cant wait for this.
    You mean people who pay the same amount of money every month, for the content blizz is developing. those people.


    The brawlers thing is a nice idea, it won't work. It's blizz's way of avoiding using a decent spectator mode (something guild wars 1 [all those years ago] did fantastically well).

    So it'll be one fight at a time rather than phased (although the mobs will be phased in and out - which lead to a few breaks and bugs in it on the PTR).

    -yawn- if i wanted to see guilds watch their own members measure their **** size. I'd go down to the pub.



    I mean we live in a world of youtube, why would we want to watch that anyway. Considering it's a new faction... i don't know the black auction house is a nice addition but in this instance... nah... this will be changed. Blizz caters for the masses not the few wannabe no lifers whose only experience of women is from a book they borrowed from their moms

  16. #56

    Question

    Am I the only one that might be reading the sentence:
    "Entry into the brawler’s guild is by invitation only. Invitations can be found on the black market auction house or by invitation from somebody within the guild." differently?

    Where in that sentence does it state that the guild and somebody, they are speaking about does either have to be. A. A player already currently paticipating in the brawlers guild activities. Or B. A player within your current guild paticipating in the brawlers guild activities?

    By the part: "or by invitation from somebody within the guild", blizzard are keeping the possibilities open, that it could be a NPC inviting you, upon completion of a given task, that prove your worth of entry?

    Or am I reading it totally wrong?

    P.S. Sorry for the bad english, majorly hungover and sleep deprieved :P
    Last edited by Dexxor; 2012-11-03 at 09:44 AM.

  17. #57
    surely then if you are in a cashed up guild, the gm buys an invite, and then invites guildies...

    It could prove to be a great money earner for guilds selling invites yes?

  18. #58
    The Patient kenshinag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxor View Post
    Am I the only one that might be reading the sentence:
    "Entry into the brawler’s guild is by invitation only. Invitations can be found on the black market auction house or by invitation from somebody within the guild." differently?

    Where in that sentence does it state that the guild and somebody, they are speaking about does either have to be. A. A player already currently paticipating in the brawlers guild activities. Or B. A player within your current guild paticipating in the brawlers guild activities?

    By the part: "or by invitation from somebody within the guild", blizzard are keeping the possibilities open, that it could be a NPC inviting you, upon completion of a given task, that prove your worth of entry?

    Or am I reading it totally wrong?

    P.S. Sorry for the bad english, majorly hungover and sleep deprieved :P
    Actually, that makes some sense. Maybe it's a daily rep grind that in the end a NPC will invite you or you can OPTIONALLY buy it from the bmah? That might be cool if its something like that.
    My Shaman! <~ Old Main
    My Warlock! <~ New Main

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Omranx View Post
    Pyroblast now has a 3 second cooldown. The cooldown on Pyroblast is affected by haste. ( Removed changed )

    Sigh, i guess 2 much mage qqued about that.

    dunno how blizz do it, when they did this changed they talked about it and said that its not fun for mages to pwn ppl in secs. now their changes are reverted ? so i guess GC is a mage now....
    Will you people stop with this? This game has two parts, pvp and pve, stop viewing things only from the perspective that is interesting to you. This change would have destroyed Fire in PvE and I am not overreacting. The change was horrible.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Baalb View Post
    Will you people stop with this? This game has two parts, pvp and pve, stop viewing things only from the perspective that is interesting to you. This change would have destroyed Fire in PvE and I am not overreacting. The change was horrible.
    Yeah, you're right, because it totally makes perfect sense to leave one part of the game completely broken so mages won't qq about losing raid dps. Lamest defense ever.
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •