[Music] Zelda Symphony!

It is going to be in my town tomorrow! Have any of you ever been?

http://zelda-symphony.com/

If you have, what was proper attire? Normally I dress up for events like this...but I don't want to wear a dress/heels if everyone else is dressed in video game shirts and sneakers...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayelie View Post
    If you have, what was proper attire? Normally I dress up for events like this...but I don't want to wear a dress/heels if everyone else is dressed in video game shirts and sneakers...
    Why not? It's good to be the best dressed in a room.

I saw it in Philly, I believe in July? Or August. It was amazing. Probably one of the greatest things I've ever been to. The only thing I regret is that I didn't have time to get a poster or shirt to remember it by.

There is no real proper attire, some people cosplayed, and wore Link hats, or just Zelda shirts. My friend went with me, just dressed casually. I just wore a Zelda t-shirt. Some people did dress up, but not too dressy.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly most nerds/geek -fully- lack class when it comes to clothes. But I'd say dress up to some degree, if not to a full one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Why not? It's good to be the best dressed in a room.
    Word. There is no downside in dressing well.

On topic: I have not seen it and I doubt I would - I'm not much for vidya music, nor am I much for paying to see an orchestra perform.

Him thanks for the replies! I have also seen Star Wars in concert, but the venue was a stadium where as this one is at a (very fancy and place I frequent) theater. So while not tooooo fancy, I'll wear a green dress and gold heels.

Judging by the pictures of the audience in the photos on that website, I'd just dress how you feel comfortable, it looks awesome, im very jealous! Enjoy the show!

Quote Originally Posted by Waimzer View Post
    Judging by the pictures of the audience in the photos on that website, I'd just dress how you feel comfortable, it looks awesome, im very jealous! Enjoy the show!
    Yeah, people were very casual and wore anything zelda related, which usually meant t-shirts. I probably saw like... one person in the entire crowd who got really fancy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been wanting to go to these events for so long now I had the chance to go 2 times but they were on days that wouldn't work for me. I really want to go to one of their shows, I'm a huge Zelda fan loved it since I first started playing video games when I was a wee lad in the 90's. I wouldn't even get all dressed up, I plan to wear as much Zelda clothing as possible (shirt, hat, etc.). Hell if I had Link's hood I would wear that.

Edit: I just looked at their schedule and the closest to PA (where I live) is the one in NY but it takes place on a Wednesday again so I probably won't be able to go I wish it was on a Saturday or even better Sunday.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2012-11-07 at 11:24 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe