Deleted

does blizzard ask if I want to redeem the code?

This is a weird question, but I need to know and since I don't have access to the WoW forums. Does blizzard ask if you are sure to redeem the code on the redeem code section of the site. like just to make sure before you accept. I want to know if the battlechest I have bought is valid but I need to find a way to check (its 26 digits, is that right?).

Sorry if this is the wrong section, couldn't really find any other sections for it

Deleted
    If the codes has been used, u will get a failure message of some kind. Dont think u'll get asked if u r sure

Nope. You just put in the code, press Confirm or whatever the button is and done. If the code u bought is invalid or already used then you will get a proper msg about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulli50 View Post
    This is a weird question, but I need to know and since I don't have access to the WoW forums. Does blizzard ask if you are sure to redeem the code on the redeem code section of the site. like just to make sure before you accept. I want to know if the battlechest I have bought is valid but I need to find a way to check (its 26 digits, is that right?).

Sorry if this is the wrong section, couldn't really find any other sections for it
    Where did you buy it from that you need to verify if it's valid?

Deleted
    Hmm.. don't really want to risk the chance :<

Deleted
    Well, I have to wait for the person I'm rafing under to login so I can get the raf link, if I try to see if its valid and it is then I've just wasted the code.

If the code you bought is not valid then you already wasted the money :P.

Deleted
    But I want to know if I've wasted the money now

Deleted
    But I want to know if I've wasted the money now
    Then use the code now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Then use the code now.
    Read up

Deleted
    Read up.
    I've read it. Use the code and be done with it already. This thread won't do you any good.

Deleted
    I've read it. Use the code and be done with it already. This thread won't do you any good.
    Oh but it might.

Deleted
    You've already paid for the battlechest. The money is already lost. Use it.

Deleted
    You've already paid for the battlechest. The money is already lost. Use it.
    Or, you can stop being a dick alt f4 outta this thread and let someone actually answer my question?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you bought the battle chest from the Blizzard store, why would the code be defunct?

If you bought the battle chest from some random level 1 who might've also been selling
    the RAF mount and other official pet store pets.... You're probably SOL.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

Deleted
    Or, you can stop being a dick alt f4 outta this thread and let someone actually answer my question?
    Your question has been answered.

Does blizzard ask if you are sure to redeem the code on the redeem code section of the site. like just to make sure before you accept.
    Nope. You just put in the code, press Confirm or whatever the button is and done. If the code u bought is invalid or already used then you will get a proper msg about it.

Deleted
    yes, you have to confirm it.

I'm trying to figure out why the code may or may not work.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only way to check if they key is valid and unused, without using it, is to contact a GM so they can look if the code still is valid and can be used.