Deleted

Rift - Storm legion Open Beta

Hi forumites,

I just downloaded the beta launcher and feel a little confused I have a 50 character since before should I copy it somehow or what is the deal? never played betas before (exept GW2 but that was new) surely I'm not meant to level through the old content I've done a million times with various alts, I want to see the new stuff not this I feel I'm being thick about something here please assist me

10+ Year Old Account
    You have two ways to do it

1: copy your existing level 50 across to PTS, it's as easy and as fast as clicking a button a few times,go to char select screen, choose your char, choose transfer, choose copy to PTS then choose Storm Legion

2: make a fresh level 1 char on the Beta, right in front of you will be a werewolf NPC called Fluffy, talk to him and he will offer to port you to Sanctum/Meridian

Once there, talk to Fluffy again and he will auto level you to 50 with a potion and also will give you a box of goodies with gear, 110% mount, some platinum, use the IPP portal that's already in live game, go to IPP and take portal to New zones, enjoy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    You have two ways to do it

1: copy your existing level 50 across to PTS, it's as easy and as fast as clicking a button a few times,go to char select screen, choose your char, choose transfer, choose copy to PTS then choose Storm Legion

2: make a fresh level 1 char on the Beta, right in front of you will be a werewolf NPC called Fluffy, talk to him and he will offer to port you to Sanctum/Meridian

Once there, talk to Fluffy again and he will auto level you to 50 with a potion and also will give you a box of goodies with gear, 110% mount, some platinum, use the IPP portal that's already in live game, go to IPP and take portal to New zones, enjoy
    Ah so Fluffy is real, someone said to talk to him I thought I was being trolled cause I din't see him, thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manekk View Post
    Ah so Fluffy is real, someone said to talk to him I thought I was being trolled cause I din't see him, thanks!
    In the starting area he's kind of small. In the capital city, there's 3 Fluffy (at least in Sanctum) and they're huge.

At first he gives you a quest, you get 400 platinum.
    You then buy the potion to level to 50, the basic gear for levl 50's and the bag of bags. And a horse. And you're all set to take the portal to Icewatch (or, if you want to do the opening questchain, you take a quest to go to a little island between the guardians and defiants starting zones)