AC3 Ending Spoilers: Does this mean anything?

If you don't want parts about the ending of Assassin's Creed 3 spoiled leave now.

So, after beating the game and going back to playing as Connor, there's some short epilogue missions. The most important one is probably the pivot hacking. A voice that I do not recognize tells you that you need to find these 12 pivots via triangulation. Pivots are basically these glowing little objects in the world. They're not too difficult to find, and after a while I got them all. Then the same voice, sounding quite pleased, says that all his data has been synchronized and is being uploaded to the Cloud. Each pivot has a number or a letter, and together they form a hex cipher according to the voice. I ran this hex cipher through a few translators I found on the internet, but I haven't found anything of significant meaning.

In hex, the code is 5523C23D2553
    In text it's U#Â=%S
    In binary it's 01010101 00100011 11000010 00111101 00100101 01010011
    In base 64 it's VSPCPSVT
    And in ASCII it's 85 35 194 61 37 83

Does this code have any kind of special meaning? I only ask because this isn't the first time Ubisoft has done something like this. They've encoded binary and Morse code messages in previous AC games, and they usually have a fairly simple meaning like "I AM ALIVE", or "16" or "I AM NOT ALIVE" to give some examples.

So uh, any thoughts, speculations, etc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably coordinates, perhaps temporal, to start stopping whatever Juno is planning now that its "her turn."
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Maybe, but the hidden messages in the previous games have always been something more simple. In fact, all of them have been references to Subject 16.

10+ Year Old Account
    True but, arguably, Ubisoft is "done" with Desmond and Clay was part of Desmond's story. Since we are probably looking at a new protagonist then its pretty wide open on what the clue is for.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Ok so the code in its binary form looks like the code that was being used to send Desmond emails on his computer, so maybe it has something to do with who was sending him those emails....and I'm pretty sure that those emails were being sent by Juno so it's probably a message from Juno or something dealing with her.
    Last edited by Selena313; 2012-11-05 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Selena313 View Post
    Ok so the code in its binary form looks like the code that was being used to send Desmond emails on his computer, so maybe it has something to do with who was sending him those emails....and I'm pretty sure that those emails were being sent by Juno so it's probably a message from Juno or something dealing with her.
    Possibly. All binary looks the same to me though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Possibly. All binary looks the same to me though lol.
    if this was a joke, my former it professor loves you.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...assins-Creed-3 please

Plus, there are two spoiler threads discussing the exact same thing
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right