Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Razorgore & Viscidus Finnaly soloable

Rejoice!!!

Razorgore & Viscidus are Finnaly soloable

Razorgore the Untamed no longer takes extra damage from Black Talon enemies, has more health, and can cast Destroy Egg more frequently.
    Viscidus now requires significantly fewer hits to freeze and Shatter.

Not only can i now be able to get those pets without the risk of other people needing on them i no longer need to either bug the fight to do it or haste stack a frost dk to kill viscidus

plus i can finnally farm my pally tier 2 gear without having to bribe people to come and help me down the first boss cause they all hate doing the first boss in BWL

Im glad they left in the mechanics but made it much more friendlier to soloers like me

EDIT* I just downed Viscidus as a frosk dk i still needed to duel weld fast weapons and pop army when he froze and have unholy presence but i did not need any haste pots haste trinkets or to stack haste in anyway gonna try razorgore next
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2012-11-03 at 01:51 PM.

Also you'll be able to zone into those raids without needing to group up with someone.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don´t see how that makes either soloable. Viscidus still require frost attacks from what I know, and getting attacked while channeling razorgore is lost time.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Rejoice!!!

Razorgore & Viscidus are Finnaly soloable

Razorgore the Untamed no longer takes extra damage from Black Talon enemies, has more health, and can cast Destroy Egg more frequently.
    Viscidus now requires significantly fewer hits to freeze and Shatter.

Not only can i now be able to get those pets without the risk of other people needing on them i no longer need to either bug the fight to do it or haste stack a frost dk to kill viscidus

plus i can finnally farm my pally tier 2 gear without having to bribe people to come and help me down the first boss cause they all hate doing the first boss in BWL

Im glad they left in the mechanics but made it much more friendlier to soloers like me

EDIT* I just downed Viscidus as a frosk dk i still needed to duel weld fast weapons and pop army when he froze and have unholy presence but i did not need any haste pots haste trinkets or to stack haste in anyway gonna try razorgore next
    Uhmm, are you doing this on PTR? Because those changes aren't live yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Uhmm, are you doing this on PTR? Because those changes aren't live yet.
    Yes iam i did viscidus on the ptr just to see how 'Soloable' it was and even though the mechanics havent changed you really dont need anywhere near as many hits to break his shell so no more haste stacking

now there ares till classes that wont be able to solo him but i guess it wouldnt take much time to level up a dk to do it if you really badly want to solo him

15+ Year Old Account
    Just make Razorgore soloable and I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Just make Razorgore soloable and I'll be happy.
    Im gonna try to solo him tonight on the ptr i will give my view weither it indeed is now soloable

now im a average player so if i can do it then anyone can

ok but i did it at live server i mean Razorgore the Untamed u can see how from this link

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minaa View Post
    ok but i did it at live server i mean Razorgore the Untamed u can see how from this link

Figured that it might be soloable with paladin. Btw, how come you're not losing channeling time when you are being hit?

Deleted
    Nice job

Deleted
    Figured that it might be soloable with paladin. Btw, how come you're not losing channeling time when you are being hit?
    This was a change with 5.0 mop patch. Any channeling should behave like that. At least it's for my evocation with my mage.

15+ Year Old Account
    While this is fantastic news (especially on Vicidous, though I'll need to use a few clever mechanics for him I think), I think the bigger question is the other bosses that currently aren't easy to solo. C'thun, Emps, and to my knowledge Gluth will all be incredibly tough (if not even still impossible) to solo.

Note for people without frost attacks : You can use a weapon enchanted with Deathfrost. While it will take some time since you'll have to wait for procs, you'll have the boss as long as you can do enough melee swings.
    Last edited by Fenixdown; 2012-11-03 at 04:57 PM.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Any class can freeze Viscidus just use a low level wep + Deathfrost + frost oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    While this is fantastic news (especially on Vicidous, though I'll need to use a few clever mechanics for him I think), I think the bigger question is the other bosses that currently aren't easy to solo. C'thun, Emps, and to my knowledge Gluth will all be incredibly tough (if not even still impossible) to solo.
    gluth is a joke, twin emps are also a joke. c'thun takes about 90mins to kill if you pull ouro with him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    gluth is a joke, twin emps are also a joke. c'thun takes about 90mins to kill if you pull ouro with him.
    I suppose Emps don't heal for nearly as much now then? Even at 85 we needed a raid of no less than five and if they got together they'd heal for 20% of their health in a matter of seconds.

I also didn't think of the fungus boss. As a priest, I shouldn't have much trouble since shields don't count as healing, but what about classes that can't absorb damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    So title is wrong, Viscidus isn't soloable. And solo-able means by all classes, since you posted in Achievements, for some reason.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroblade90 View Post
    This was a change with 5.0 mop patch. Any channeling should behave like that. At least it's for my evocation with my mage.
    For real?

I'll be trying it tonight with my priest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    So title is wrong, Viscidus isn't soloable. And solo-able means by all classes, since you posted in Achievements, for some reason.
    It is soloable with some creativity. For casters, use any pets you can summon (Shadowfiend, Earth Elemental Totem, a second demon for warlocks) and also use two trinkets that summon creatures that do melee attacks. Also, be sure to use a fast attack speed melee weapon.

For anyone that does not have any frost damage abilities, as previously stated, use a lower level weapon with Deathfrost enchanted and a Frost Oil. Neither should be incredibly expensive to get.

the main key for me is to be at tank speace coz the adds will miss alot of hits and that will increse your aggro too i used this in cata 4.3 and the problem was not the channeling time but was how i keep the adds away from boss now in mop i know how

10+ Year Old Account
    Razorgore was soloed already, a while ago...
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...re-the-Untamed

Visc was soloed over 2 years ago.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzk2vmbPZwQ
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2012-11-03 at 05:32 PM.