10+ Year Old Account

Over Their Heads

Was curious to see if anyone had the Essence of Fear spawn on their server and if so would it be possible to trade Battle tags so I can finish off the achievement.

For those who don't know and are curious, Over Their Heads is an achievement which is similar to the Molten Front achievement, death from above, back in Cataclysm. The daily needed to participate in this achievement is called Dark Skies!

I'm Horde on Outland-EU

Thanks.

P.S. This quest is only available when you reach revered and have woken the final 2 paragons, you can keep the quest in your quest log and check daily to see if targets have spawned, just don't complete the quest.

Currently on Outland, Essence of Horror, Essence of Panic and Imperial Vizier Zor'lok
    Last edited by JP1o; 2012-11-03 at 01:03 PM.

Essence of Horror and Panic you say? That's exactly the two I still need to complete that chiev. Sorry that I can't help you, but could you help me out?
    Today on Darkspear-EU: Garalon and Essence of Terror. Can't find a third one, so guess that's it for today.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Essence of Horror and Panic you say? That's exactly the two I still need to complete that chiev. Sorry that I can't help you, but could you help me out?
    Today on Darkspear-EU: Garalon and Essence of Terror. Can't find a third one, so guess that's it for today.
    Sadly, the ones you needed were on my realm the last time Dark Skies was up.
    Last one I need for Achievement: Amber-Shaper Un'sok
    Ones up on Saurfang-EU today are: Wind-Lord Mel'jarak, Essence of Terror and Dread Fearbringer.
    I'm Alliance EU. x

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Sadly, the ones you needed were on my realm the last time Dark Skies was up.
    Last one I need for Achievement: Amber-Shaper Un'sok
    Ones up on Saurfang-EU today are: Wind-Lord Mel'jarak, Essence of Terror and Dread Fearbringer.
    I'm Alliance EU. x
    Amber shaper un'sok is up on stormscale if your curious. Don't have a character there though sorry.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    Amber shaper un'sok is up on stormscale if your curious. Don't have a character there though sorry.
    And I don't know anyone there. xD
    Plus I handed 'Dark Skies' today by accident, so, I'll have to wait for Monday until it reappears for another shot at it. :3