The ones who invented the distinction where the devs, who at some point thought: "Well, we have good stuns now, why dont we start making bad ones now so we have different stuff around for the heck of it?
An ability should be working properly without glyphs/talents. A stun is mainly for pvp. If a stun does not properly work in pvp baseline, it's crap. That's nothing made up, it's common sense.You just made up what you think an ability should be, in your mind,
You're insisting that whatever we have is fine, because apparantly I am an "enh hater", therefore automatically wrong because a hater cant give constructive feedback => making me wrong =>circular reasoning anyone?
Buff totems I have started fighting for over three years ago and now it is implemented, how come if it is just the opinion of someone who hates the class anyway?
No, of course not. How could any of what I say ever have any hint of truth?
Just like I, who have kept my attitude of critisizing/giving feedback to alyways improve shaman, you have kept yours of going exactly opposite of whatever I say.
With your reasoning of me hating shaman, hence complaining we could apply it similarly to you, hating me for continuously voicing my opinion or whatever.
And with that single point, argueing would become flawless anyway, because your point would only consist of "I hate you, therefor you are wrong" anyways. But who would accuse someone else of hating something(shaman) or somebody without a reason?
No, because those other stuns are not the same either. Shadowfury is not the same as Deep Freeze.No, where you move to compare it to other stuns is where you start talking about equality.
Deep Freeze has a five sec duration and is single target, Shadow Fury has three sec duration and can multiple targets (who have no way of escaping).
Both are competitive, because you cant really counter either of them, although they are different. CPT can be countered easily, therefor it is not competitive.
It could be a 2 minute cooldown to compensate for it being 5 sec AND aoe, but be uncounterable. That'd be still competitive. What above all else matters is reliability, and CPT does not have it. There is no flaw in my argumentation so dont pretend I am making things up.
You can disagree with my points, but dont slander me in being a hater, making things up or the like, since I dont do it either.
Or you hate the spec, because you fight against improvements. Hmmm, you can twist it either way.I say you hate the spec because you have hundreds if not thousands of posts here, and almost every single one is talking negatively about the spec.
We were talking about pvp design. Ele was competitive in wotlk through being a burstbot. While that was competitive, it was not designed well. As a result ele was crippled after they castrated burst and banned BL from arena. That's a s fast as it goes.Arena ranking IS a good way of determining PvP competitiveness, though, which is what we were establishing.
1) I have several times expressed my thought on these forums that blizz did A LOT for us in MoP beta. By a far marging more than in any other beta, where I was feeling left out.Normally, when they address a host of someone's concerns like that, I'd expect them to be happy, or at least improve in their outlook, but you instead found new flaws to complain about, even if it meant reversing your prior stance; you said in that post there that you liked the 4.3 Enhancement AoE. It's the same basic model now. Yet, you've been complaining about it.
2) Being happy about good changes does not mean I cannot still voice my opinion for further improvement, right?
3) Yes, I found new flaws, because they created them. They cut customisation by making GW glyph mandatory, they increased the sacrifice of dps in favor of utility (UF, SF change), CPT instead of a simple 5 sec insgle target stun and others
4) I have NOT heavily critisized the 4.2 aoe, that's you, making things up. The new aoe came up just before I retired, so I could neither experience the joy of having such a vast improvements over the crap we had before, nor the frustrations at DW spine and similar fights.
Enh aoe seems to me like a good aoe if the aoe time isn't to short, and if I ever said something concerning our new aoe that wasn't praise, it usually was ideas when I heard others complaining about it.
5) You're like: They did something for us, so shut up already!
It's like saying: Hey, at least the hitman stopped killing people, so be happy with that and dont expect him to stop dealing drugs, the thing he started doing afterwards.