10+ Year Old Account

Fury Warrior PvP tips ??

Ok guys maybe someone better than me can give some good Fury PvP hints/tips
    And dont give me this GO ARMS bullshit cos i am playing pvp fury since S1 on descent ratings. Even that i play just for fun and to kill time when no raid is up.
    But i cant decide SVF vs TG.
    ATM i am playing TG. But Blizzard screwed over TG pvp and you dont get pvp power bonus from second 2h weapon :/.
    Does i might be wrong but in my brainz it makes SMF better cos you get 35% bonus damage.
    Any ideas about that ?? 2x1h cost same as 1x2h.

I started to play bloodbath/no silence glyph this week to see how will pvp look after nerf. It sucks. Killing Resto shamy or pala is impossible for me now. Maybe i will try stormbolt hmmm.
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

I guess if you are a heroic raider, TG will pull ahead (heroic weapon mainhand, pvpweapon OH)

besides that I've got to admit that I can't really compare them

10+ Year Old Account
    I see that not many people are playing long forgotten fury pvp. To many FOTM players nowadays heh
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

You're going to get flamed posting things like this, and all you will get is: "go arms." I'm sure dumbasses will just say that, until a top rated pvp warrior roles fury. There seriously isn't any reason not to anymore. What because you get a couple of random CSes it makes arms a lot better? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by AWC 3117 View Post
    You're going to get flamed posting things like this, and all you will get is: "go arms." I'm sure dumbasses will just say that, until a top rated pvp warrior roles fury. There seriously isn't any reason not to anymore. What because you get a couple of random CSes it makes arms a lot better? Nope.
    Actually it does....

Also missing sucks and you cant get any decent crit values to get RB procs or Enrages in any sustainable fashion. Your burst will be pretty much the same as arms, but your sustained damage is going to suck balls.

Otherwise SMF does more damage, TG gives you more HP. SMF will always give you more damage and rage will be more reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Actually it does....

Also missing sucks and you cant get any decent crit values to get RB procs or Enrages in any sustainable fashion. Your burst will be pretty much the same as arms, but your sustained damage is going to suck balls.

Otherwise SMF does more damage, TG gives you more HP. SMF will always give you more damage and rage will be more reliable.
    That is all very true, i really don't think fury is viable at the moment either, compared to arms, but I think once stat values are higher later in the expansion it will be viable.

Edit: I mean if it's not, what was the whole point of the new talent system? It was so you could play how you want. If they put a system into place (new talent scheme) that allows you to choose what you want for how you like to play, but then have another system in play that counter acts that (in the case of warriors: hit rating) then the whole thing is folly.
    Last edited by AWC 3117; 2012-11-04 at 04:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update.
    I went SMF with str fist weapons. I am big fan of fist weapons since i started to play wow . In tbc i had all Fist weapon sets. But No STR ones in Mop FU blizzard. At least on start of cata i had a blast with that Fist weapon set from trash. Fist weapons look sick on my Worgen.

Anyway SMF defo way to go. I did few BGs with 1 fist (missing 5x points for second) Ended 10-0 13-1 and 12-2. It might be 5% more pvp power. But Wild strike crits like 40-50 on proc. I like so much more than TG.
    Rage is not a problem even tho im at 3.5% hit 5.5% expertise helps i guess. I think 2k+ rating is possible once again
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Shit I suck compared to you. Can you give me tips?

called go arms its the better spec

10+ Year Old Account
    I did few more BGs and won 2 RBGs last night for cap. Defo nice dmg not ez to win vs Arms tho. You can get destroyed in seconds if hes got avatar spec :P
    Anyway still happy with SMF
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.