Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So what talent will be optimal when 4p is obtained? SW? HA?

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    So what talent will be optimal when 4p is obtained? SW? HA?
    It seems we can only speculate until proper SimCraft profiles have been made, or we've been able to test everything in-game. My guess is that it will be very close (like max ~2k difference in full BiS) but noone cares about what I think.

Working on getting SimC updated and rerunning profiles. There was only a gap of 2-3k between HA and SW anyway before they nerfed the bonus so I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out as equivalent.

u think by this change SW= HA ??? , so Blizz thought that our 4set bonus is overpowered when u pick SW

as we get more and more haste, and in turn execute more TV's, wont the value of divine purpose rise even further? seems to proc like crazy, not a fan of HA except on fights with really tight burn phases.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    as we get more and more haste, and in turn execute more TV's, wont the value of divine purpose rise even further?
    Of course. That doesn't mean it will rise any faster than the other t5 talents, though, so it won't necessarily become preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    as we get more and more haste, and in turn execute more TV's, wont the value of divine purpose rise even further? seems to proc like crazy, not a fan of HA except on fights with really tight burn phases.
    That same exact logic applies just as much to the other 2 talents.....

Next tier we will probably be going with HA

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    Next tier we will probably be going with HA
    VP Upgrade 8 ilvls + 1,400 wpn damage +8 ilvl from H-NT15 +1,400 wpn +13 for T15N-H + 2,400 Wpn +8 Ilvl if final boss has wpn / higher table since it's likely the Thunder king +1,400

Final bis wpn of T15 once vp upgraded
    28,000 Top end Damage 2hander not counting our +10% perk which puts it to nearly 31k Top end from the weapon alone easily + nearly 1500-1600 strength. Yeah... Divine purpose / HA will prolly win next tier. Wpn scaling is bullshit.
    I'm pretty sure most people have 28k wpn strike damage in window now COUNTING their 14-15k Strength.

SOOOO I won't be surprised if 2MIN wings set goes baseline for the class. The usually fold our bonus in anyhow. If not SW will be terrible for following tiers.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-11-05 at 01:24 PM.