Bug with Priests!! GM HELP

This is ridiculous, I'm in Shadow spec atm, and i got absolutely no mana, 0/0. i can't cast anything that costs mana, not shadow form, or any spells that costs mana. I've tried to use Hymn, Dispersion, shadowfiend, nothing happends. I've logged out of the game several of times and respecced, still 0/0 mana. Please help!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jossi1995 View Post
    This is ridiculous, I'm in Shadow spec atm, and i got absolutely no mana, 0/0. i can't cast anything that costs mana, not shadow form, or any spells that costs mana. I've tried to use Hymn, Dispersion, shadowfiend, nothing happends. I've logged out of the game several of times and respecced, still 0/0 mana. Please help!!!
    Did you try repairing the game yet?

Deleted
    Why are you posting for GM help here? Wouldent it be better to post on the blizzard forums instead.

blizzard forums would be more helpful than here, since blizzard doesn't really run this site, though they probably do look at it, every once in awhile

I kind of fixed it i joined a bg and there nothing costs mana, so i could get in shadow form and get my mana back.. but pls fix blizz, lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    I smell troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Krothar View Post
    I smell troll.
    I smell warrior!

Hit things with your sword to get rage!