[Rift] PvP in the Storm Legion Beta

Since We get a lot of these questions, I figure it was about time to put up some of the newer things we are seeing on the PvP front in the Beta.

I'll start off:

-At level 50, there is a new looking for Warfront feature that rewards you with gold, XP and a loot chest. like the IA, you can obtain these bonuses 7 times a day.
    -A new PvP Warfront, Karthan Ridge, is currently being tested on the beta. It looks gorgeous and is currently based on a "Steal a shard from the middle, go to opposition team's control point and destroy it. Screenie:

To be updated as more is discovered!
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not tried it yet I heard it's still buggy on this beta build people falling through the world, I'd expect it to get fixed fast and I think this is the first time this warfront has hit a public beta.

I don't see scourge on your hotbar. I'd use that instead of Vex in SL btw it does more damage and the two don't stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post

I don't see scourge on your hotbar. I'd use that instead of Vex in SL btw it does more damage and the two don't stack.
    I don't dps!!! I heal!!! for some reason I just went into Arbiter pre-spec but then insta switched back to purifer/warden; thanks for the tip though

As it relates to the rest, none of that happened while I was in, the only issue is that the loading times for Warfronts are annoyingly long. They actually never announced this up untill 2 days ago?

Be sure to try it, you get rewards for participating:

Participate in a Karthan Ridge Match
    Reward: “the Ridgerunner” title

Be in the top 100 Kills for the entire weekend
    Reward: “Gun for Hire” title

Be in the top 100 Saviors for the entire weekend
    Reward: “Combat Medic” title

Most Kills for the Weekend (total, not Killing Blows)
    Reward: Future PvP Reward named after a live character of your choice, of course pending our approval!

Source
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Oh, on that note as well that you missed.

Kill a Dev n the match and you will also get a title "The Rebellious."
    Last edited by Requiemcliff; 2012-11-03 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Dev, not GM :p

just wondering is the pvp event just for the weekend or the whole open beta periode

Quote Originally Posted by Myray View Post
    just wondering is the pvp event just for the weekend or the whole open beta periode
    As per Elrar's Post:

Open BETA begins this Friday, 11/2 @ 10AM Pacific and runs through the next 5 days allowing plenty of time to get in on the fun!

For the Rebellious Title:

Anyone who kills a Dev in a Warfront during these events will earn "the Rebellious" title for all their characters.

Friday, 11/2 @ 4-6PM Pacific (11PM-1AM GMT)
    Shard: BETA
    Warfront: Karthan Ridge

Saturday, 11/3 @ 4-6PM Pacific (11PM-1AM GMT)
    Shard: BETA
    Warfront: Karthan Ridge

Sunday, 11/3 @ 4-6PM Pacific (12-2AM GMT)
    NOTE: Please remember Daylight Savings occurs in the US!
    Shard: GAMMA (Fluffy will be available)
    Warfront: All (Level 60)