View Poll Results: would you do dailys if you didn't have to unlock your valor gear?

309. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, but I did to get the gear.

73 23.62%
  • Yes, I like dailys. It gives me something to do.

60 19.42%
  • Yes, I am a Rep junkie and I wanted the rep.

119 38.51%
  • Absolutely not. Dailys suck so I'd rather not get the gear.

57 18.45%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    People that really love doing dailies are the people that do them after they got all the rewards and hit exalted. I am willing to bet that is almost no one as they are seriously boring.

The amount of dailies to do is pretty crazy if you do all of them. It was pretty overwhelming at first, especially when I was already working 50+ hours a week, and then had to come home and do dailies. Eventually I settled on a plan.

I really wanted a Cloud Serpent.
    I actually really enjoy Tillers and the farm.
    I hate Golden Lotus.
    I don't fish.
    I want the Onyx Cloud Serpent.
    I want the Amber Scorpion.
    I like having exalted reputation.

So weighing all these, I started with Order of the Cloud Serpent, Tillers, and Golden Lotus. Cloud Serpent only takes about 15-16 days to reach exalted, and I was still working on Tillers and Golden Lotus, so I added in Klaxxi.

Upon reaching Revered with Golden Lotus, I dropped them completely. Started Shado-Pan, August Celestials, Klaxxi, and Tillers. Tillers was exalted soon after that, and aside from farming crops, I dropped their dailies. As of now I only do Klaxxi, Shado-Pan, and August Celestials. I am currently Revered with Klaxxi and Shado-Pan but they have items I want that require Exalted, so I'm still doing those. I actually don't mind the Shado-Pan dailies at all, I'm a Blood Death Knight, so dailies are pretty easy, albeit a bit monotonous, for me.

Even now without a job, laid off, I haven't been doing any extra dailies. I don't mind dailies, but there's a point where enough is enough for one day. Once I hit Exalted with Klaxxi and Shado-Pan, I will most likely start Anglers, and start working on Exalted with Golden Lotus, while still working on Exalted with August Celestials.

At most, I work on three factions at a time, was four for a while, but I honestly didn't mind Tiller dailies, they are easy and the farming is kind of fun.

You just have to find a way for it to work for you, doing them all at once is very, very overwhelming, and it gets really boring.

I expect eventually factions will be more focused on pets, mounts, vanity items, and transmog gear while stat/progression gear will be more dungeons and raids. I have no problem seeing crafting patterns behind dailies either. Just because you're a tailor does not mean you absolutely MUST have the new bag pattern.
    "There is good and evil in this world; we must find the black and white in the gray."

Mounts, tabards and pets! I'd do daily's anyway. Mind you I do them very casually, I prefer to pick a faction and do dailys only for them and don't mind only doing them every 2 days if that's how i feel like on the day.

I dont enchant nor do I bother to level proffesion nor do I gem.
    I guess you can think what I think about dailies

I log on. Do arena. Log off
    Life goes on

I quit doing dailies 2 weeks ago b/c I do not like that I have to do so many everyday (for valor, rep, rep to unlock other rep, tokens, etc). I would do dailies almost every single day if it were more optional and I didn't have to do it to progress. I decided to put my foot down and not play the game a way I didn't enjoy and haven't done a single one in weeks.

I wouldnt be working away at them as much as i am now. If there was no gear Id still want the rep, I would just make do one faction at a time instead of blitzing as many as possible.