Poll: Who would win?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Mantid vs Qiraji vs Nerubians

Who do you think would win? Or rather, who would you want to win? If these 3 empires went to war I think the Nerubians would have the advantage of having a massive underground network. The other two have little holes, but nothing like the Nerubian empire. The advantage of the Qiraji and Mantids would probably be having a lot more flying units, but again, the Nerubians can simply burrow and bottleneck the incoming forces. Nerubians might have less numbers (no source to confirm, just a hunch) but they seem pretty well-rounded in magic, so that could help for taking out swarms and getting past thick chitin.

Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Mantid. Hands down.

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

The Mantid would win because they could just get the Raining Blood buff from that one paragon and kill everything from the other two empires with ease.

Did some body say it's time to swarm!

The Mantid stole my heart, so I would vote for them. And besides, they are too badass. But if the fight were taken underground, I think the Nerubians would have the upper-hand. I was never too impressed with the Qiraji.

My vote is for the Qiraji.
    Would they win a war? Probably not.
    Do I wish they'd win? Hell yes!

Mantid because their culture is built around martial prowess, the swarm winnows out the weak and leaves the strongest and smartest to advance their society, which is why they use siege weapons, explosives and all number of more "modern" weaponry than the other two.

Deleted
    i would say mantid.

if they deployed their full strenght. a swarm + verterans + Kunchong + klaxxi and paragons.
    non of the other 2, has such a formidable force compared too them.

Deleted
    Mantid.

I really enjoyed awakening the Paragon. They are epic!

Qiraji are kind of underrated because of vanilla villains and such, I think they could win.

Nerubians!

For the Spider Kingdom.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Mantid I think are amazing, but an honorable mention for the Nerubians for Anub'arak.
    Putin khuliyo

From statistics' point of view, Mantid (lv90) >Nerubians (lv80) >Qiraji (lv60). If you would be able to play some lv90 Mantid mob, you would not find any problems clearing whole Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj as a single Mantid.

Stats and numbers >> assumptions :P

This is a tough one. I think the advantage could be given to the Mantid, as they seem to be the ones that are most united at this point, albeit under a corrupted leader. However that seems to be a theme with all three Aqir nations:
    Quiraji: Corrupted by C'thun. Current Status: Brought to near extinction due to the War of the Shifting Sands
    Nerubian: Corrupted by another Old God, Also corrupted by Arthas. Current Status: Civil War?
    Mantid: Corrupted by a Sha. Current Status: Large numbers, Starting Civil War.

here's a better question:
    If they all allied, could anyone stop them?

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 02:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    This is a tough one. I think the advantage could be given to the Mantid, as they seem to be the ones that are most united at this point, albeit under a corrupted leader. However that seems to be a theme with all three Aqir nations:
    Quiraji: Corrupted by C'thun. Current Status: Brought to near extinction due to the War of the Shifting Sands
    Nerubian: Corrupted by another Old God, Also corrupted by Arthas. Current Status: Civil War?
    SHH don't tell anyone, but the "sha" is old gods doing their part!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    And to follow the Old God theme, the Sha is a manifestation of an old god.
    Putin khuliyo

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Nerubians!

For the Spider Kingdom.
    They would lose horribly due to the fact that their numbers still haven't truly recuperated from the spider war with the scourge =(

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a close thing to me...I think the major fight would be again the mantid and nerubians.
    The reason why
    The mantid are very evolve to damn near human ,if not better, tech and magic.
    But when it comes to structure and well war I believe the nerubians may have them beat. For one if this is a time of inner peace for them the mantid basically would still have a small conflict when it comes to command. As for the nerubians the "king" has the say so not even the elders can go against it.

But who knows I think the mantid may win due to (again if this is peace for the chaotic race) the nerubians don't exactly worship old gods as the mantid did(do?) so the mantid would have the backing of their old god which means after a while they would destroy the mantid.....but damn that be one hell of a war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mantid>Nerubians>Qiraji
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

what's a nerubian?