Deleted

Only one item at BMAH?

Hello, I've been checking BMAH for quite a while now. However, the last few days it seems that BMAH only provides one item. Every time I check there's only
    been one item up (and ofcourse mostly shit pets that cost nothing and can be bought from vendors). Is it random how many items will be up because a week ago i saw 3 items up, just wondering ^^

Thanks.

everytime i look at bmah there has been nothing. i left my main logged out there so i looked and there was an onyxian drake, a pet and a pair of boots. i think its just random

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

I've seen 0,1,2 and 3 and heard you can have more.

10+ Year Old Account
    New things are not automatically listed once old things are bought; auctions are listed infrequently and at random.

If things have been purchased, there will be periods where there are fewer things listed, or potentially none at all.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I'm on a high pop server and we have 1-2 items at the MOST. It's really annoying, as higher pop servers should have a bit more stuff imo. Sorry but in the past two days only having two crappy argent pets isn't worth it.

Cool 6 items last night!

Quote Originally Posted by Broober View Post
    Hello, I've been checking BMAH for quite a while now. However, the last few days it seems that BMAH only provides one item. Every time I check there's only
    been one item up (and ofcourse mostly shit pets that cost nothing and can be bought from vendors). Is it random how many items will be up because a week ago i saw 3 items up, just wondering ^^

Thanks.
    There were 6 items last night, (not including worthless fightclub vouchers) One was lv 60 shammy shoulders I bought the night prior. I was the only bid and paid 10k. I was surprised bmah listed it again the next night.