You are incorrect

FYI:

You made an account and did 10 fast posts so you can advertise a youtube video. Not a good way to contribute to the boards and against our advertising rules. We have a 10 post count before linking just for that very reason.

If you have a problem with the moderation feel free to use the "contact us" or send a PM to any of the Admins.
    FYI:

I made over 10 posts, all about RIFT, all helpful to others, continued to post, and ONE happened to be about a RIFT EMPLOYEE who was making a movie, and you decided to censor ALL OF MY POSTS based on that one post.

I see plenty of links to videos here, I am not sure why one post about someone associated with RIFT was a problem.

Moderators worth their salt issue infractions, that is fine. But they DO NOT delete every single post someone has made because of one infraction. I've never seen anything like that.

They'll probably ban you for calling them out again :P.

Yeah A) discussing mod actions is against TOS B) I am assuming you made a new account in order to circumvent a ban which will probably also get you banned. Read the forum rules, they aren't that hard to follow.

Please do not continue to discuss moderator actions in public. If you have a problem with moderation, please use the Contact Us form at the top right to discuss it with the administrators.