Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    I'm pretty sure he meant the whole expansion. Like 99.9% sure.
    did he really?

Dsnt it make sense though for 5.0 being the "calm before the storm", because its we see the beauty and pristine nature of Pandaria, and the storm he was mentioning was the Horde/Alliance war that starts rolling in in 5.1
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Why would they kill her in the book when they explicitly said that she is going to participate in 5.2/Garrosh's fall.

They would never kill Sylvanas, especially in a book that a small portion of the community will read. I doubt they would be dumb enough to kill arguably their most popular character.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The book is meant to be about Vo'Jin's war with the Zandalari above anything else. Maybe King Rastakhan gets perma-banned from life?

I doubt they'd kill of Sylvanas in the book for two key reasons.

1. The book seems to be dealing primarily with Vol'jin's actions on Pandaria, where he has yet to cross paths with Sylvanas (who have yet to become seriously involved in the Pandaria storyline). Killing Sylvanas would be a rather large sidetrack in this.

2. I think Blizzard is going to be a bit more cautious about killing off major in-game characters in books after the feedback they got from Cataclysm. The only reason they killed off Rhonin and Krasus in the books is because they have always been much bigger book characters then they were game characters.

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 11:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    They would never kill Sylvanas, especially in a book that a small portion of the community will read. I doubt they would be dumb enough to kill arguably their most popular character.
    I wouldn't say she's the most popular character so much as most controversial. She might have more fans then any single racial leader does, but she'd probably top the list of most hated racial leader as well.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Deleted
    I think Garrosh might die here. They might try to link the book to game events to make people interested in seeing it in person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I think Garrosh might die here. They might try to link the book to game events to make people interested in seeing it in person.
    that... doesn't make sense. We are set to get rid of him in the siege of orgrimmar, its been said so for half a year now.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Very unlikely. In fact I'm going to say there's 0% chance of that happening. Garrosh will be the final raid boss and writing a book of a raid would be an absolute disaster as there would be 25 main characters with no definable race, gender, class, or personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    Who dies? Let's take inventory of which Knaak-abominations are still 'alive' lorewise... then I vote we round 'em all up, wrap 'em in chains, and drop 'em into Molten Core.
    I think the only one left is Kalec...and he's too developed now to be killed off in a book. It would have to be ingame. I can't remember if Lucan Foxblood is his character or not....