Thread: Elegon Change?

10+ Year Old Account

Elegon Change?

Immunity not working on Elegon heroic anymore? When did they change this?

The tooltip for the encounter states that Total Annihilation must hit players. If a player is immune they don't count as taking a hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to work last week is what I am saying. Must have been an undocumented hotfix imo

Deleted
    Yup looks as if it has been changed. Holy pally was getting killed through their bubble

Changes like this make me wonder why Blizzard is intentionally removing a class' signature ability's function. It's not like it was making the encounter significantly easier or anything to that effect.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Cloak of Shadows never worked for eating it - just killed you through it. We don't really have any other immunities in my raid.

Almost every class has an alternative way to live through it, though. Completely ignoring the stun mechanic is pretty cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    At the Release of Mogu Vaults. It did never work.
    So that's why I've been successfully soaking the explosion during the encounter last week with my bubble. Several times.

Deleted
    Divine, Ice Block where certainly working up until last save. Don't know why people say things like facts without having tried them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    At the Release of Mogu Vaults. It did never work.
    It has been working, and going back and trying to kill the boss without that method really was a good time soak for our raid figuring out a new rotation that works. At least it can be done without immunity but un an documented change certaintly didn't help.

i hope its a bug..... we had everything sorted >_>
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Anyone know if this is still the case? Is it just pally abilities or does ice block not work either anymore?
    We are recruiting!
    Full Spectrum - Alleria
    www.fullspectrumguild.com
    Skilled Players with Work and Families
    WoW Insider Interview

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Divine, Ice Block where certainly working up until last save. Don't know why people say things like facts without having tried them...
    Dont know how some people say it was working and then it didnt work this week.

Because bubble havent worked for my pally any week on Elegon. (and yes i have tried)
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

same here...tried to kill elegon with our alts but he killed me trough my ret's bubble :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Dont know how some people say it was working and then it didnt work this week.

Because bubble havent worked for my pally any week on Elegon. (and yes i have tried)
    No offense, but you tried it wrong. The bubble inmuned the hit, but you get the stun and the dot. Removing it was trivial since your health didn't drop from the explosion.

Iceblock and cloak, our raid's only immunities, did not work last night. We had tanks eat the first two (AMS and... whatever monks use), then a Shadow Priest eat the third (Dispersion). Usually we don't get a third though. Most of the time our soakers didn't even need heals to get above 80%. Worked really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    Well then you did it wrong.
    I soaked it as a Ret and it worked for me flawlessly.

yuuuuuuup. this fucked our entire strat on h elegon. we had a bubble rotation with 3 paladins for maximum cheese.

Deleted
    I think our paladin got hit through bubble last week as well, so might not have been that recent. Not 100% sure though.

Deleted
    We just killed Heroic Elegon tonight and our Pala tank got hit through the bubble.