Deleted

Patch 5.1 PTR Notes Update - November 2 ... what the ... ?

Hello,

"Pandemic no longer smooths the damage when extending dots with different amounts of spellpower."

Can someone explain to me what exactly this means? I see it like this: When you have a prock you have to wait for the dot to fall off, so you can empower it -.- ? Am I taking it wrong?

Deleted
    the way I understand it is that if you renew your corruption with a _new_ intprocc, the dot will update immediately. just like refreshing it with fel flame atm.

someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Deleted
    It was not like that up until now?

Nope. Everybody thought it was, but it wasn't.
    http://wowupgrade.com/ - instant gear comparison for all classes / specs

Deleted
    So, if you cast UA before it expires it does not renew with the current procks?

Deleted
    elitistjerks(.)com/f80/t130019-simulationcraft_warlocks_panda_edition/p30/

bottom of the page should clear things up for you.

Deleted
    from what ive read, when you refreshed your dots and with pandemic involved it used an average of you procs, for example if you put on your dots with no procs and you refresh them with all your procs, it simply used the average of those procs, so if you had no procs first and +5000 int when you refreshed, the new dots would tick as if you had say +2500 int, with this you should refresh with all procs you have up and they should refresh at full power instead of an average of said procs, from what i can understand. this should end up being a buff albeit a minor one.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2012-11-05 at 11:31 AM.