Mirrored Blades - Force and Verve

I did a search but didn't come up with anything.

I know deterrence works on force and verve (our healers have been having some trouble) but I was wondering if the Glyph of Mirrored Blades worked too. Has anyone tried it? I probably won't be able to try until next Wednesday.

It would nice if it did, 5 seconds helping the healers plus 500k damage to the boss.

I haven't tried it, but I know that Mirrored Blades doesn't work on most boss abilities in MSV - my guess would be that you would not be able to reflect back 500k damage.

Nope: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...15/?enc=bosses

I didn't use the Glyph on every pull, but I swapped into it at some point and distinctly remember watching the boss to see if my deflects worked as ticks. They didn't seem to, but I wasn't sure, so I kept it there. But it hasn't, obviously.

15+ Year Old Account
    The glyph wouldn't work. The Glyph makes SPELLS get reflected. But you seen a SPELL which deals physical damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    The glyph wouldn't work. The Glyph makes SPELLS get reflected. But you seen a SPELL which deals physical damage?
    You intrinsically against experimentation?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Sure, they're out there. As a quick example, though it's not a targeted one, the shaman spell Earthquake seems to fit the bill.

"You cause the earth at the target location to tremble and break, dealing (361 ( + 11% of SpellPower) + $SPN * 0.11) Physical damage every 1 sec to enemies in an 8 yard radius, with a 10% chance of knocking down affected targets. Lasts 10 sec."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Mirrored Blades works with AoE.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thiron View Post
    I don't think Mirrored Blades works with AoE.
    Typically reflects only work on direct spells. You can't spell reflect something like blizzard or explosive trap.

Deleted
    When I used it, it said reflect on every hit I took with deterence up but it didn't give u any dps so :P