1. #1

    Trash on Garalon respawn after wiping??? Is this supposed to happen

    We clear trash, wipe to boss, run up... trash is back....

    The hell?

  2. #2
    More trash epics! But no this didn't happen for us and I see why it sucks. If you already tried resetting and that didn't work a soft reset would probably do it (no one inside for atleast 30 mins)

  3. #3
    Trash respawn timer should be 2 hours if it's the same as everything else.

  4. #4
    Funny we had no trash respawn on Garalon even after 4+ hours.
    www.youtube.com/Spygnesy
    Soloing as a warlock.

  5. #5
    We had some problems with trash in the instance too, though in another part of the instance and not due to fast respawning. The last pack in front of the first boss wasn't attackable, and so was the boss. We had to reset the instance and clear the trash again for it to work.
    So: No, it's not supposed to happen (to answer your question), but there are several bugs with trash in the instance which hopefully will be fixed soon(TM) in a hotfix.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    We had some problems with trash in the instance too, though in another part of the instance and not due to fast respawning. The last pack in front of the first boss wasn't attackable, and so was the boss. We had to reset the instance and clear the trash again for it to work.
    So: No, it's not supposed to happen (to answer your question), but there are several bugs with trash in the instance which hopefully will be fixed soon(TM) in a hotfix.
    We had the opposite problem- we couldn't get that pack without getting the boss too, even if he was flying around on the other side of the room. Nothing a little zerging couldn't take care of at least!

  7. #7
    This trash has had issues since beta testing, but we just didnt have it respawn, cant say i can complaint.

  8. #8
    everything about that boss is just bugged to hell..

  9. #9
    Moderator LocNess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Indiana, United States
    Posts
    3,115
    Trash respawned on the first boss for us, and the very last group was unattackable. Had to just leave. Very very annoying, don't understand why trash respawn timers or so high as well.
    Battletag: Rhaegas#1141
    Armory: Valefaran
    "You can call me Queen V"

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by wazzak View Post
    everything about that boss is just bugged to hell..
    What is bugged? We killed it after wiping to learn the mechanics. I never saw any bugs or glitches. Care to elaborate?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    Funny we had no trash respawn on Garalon even after 4+ hours.
    Same here, we spent over 3h on Garalon one night and trash didn't respawn.

  12. #12
    Dreadlord Outofmana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    876
    We suddenly had half the raid in another instance when corpserunning once, the ppl that got ressed up were obviously still in the correct one, seems you got into another raid-id version.

  13. #13
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thunder Bluff
    Posts
    348
    No, we didnt experience that. The only bug we experienced in the instance is that jumping just stops working for some people while doing HoF.

  14. #14
    Brewmaster Xothic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,383
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What is bugged? We killed it after wiping to learn the mechanics. I never saw any bugs or glitches. Care to elaborate?
    Are you serious dude? There is a fucking huge bug with that fight, I haven't talked to a single raider on my server who hasn't encountered it. It's becoming a huge problem for a number of guilds, a few lucky ones have manage to scrape by, but most get owned by it. I mean garalon is clearly a huge cockroach of some kind, its hard to miss bugs that big.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin - Expired at the end of 5.1, returned start of 5.4, left again. Returned again, left again, returned again. You know how it is.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Are you serious dude? There is a fucking huge bug with that fight, I haven't talked to a single raider on my server who hasn't encountered it. It's becoming a huge problem for a number of guilds, a few lucky ones have manage to scrape by, but most get owned by it. I mean garalon is clearly a huge cockroach of some kind, its hard to miss bugs that big.
    Oh I see. Did you report it on the bug support forum?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •