Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    not sure if bwd/bot/tot4w got globally nerfed actually.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Why sure it does. It's been a whole month since releasing a new expansion. Everyone who isn't 6/6H by now obviously *needs* it. In fact, let's skip 5% and go straight to 50 - you can turn it off, after all.
    Why stop there? Why not go straight to 99% nerf, or just an instant kill button infront of the boss.

You don't have to use it, right?

There is no reason to nerf current content. I honestly hope they never nerf it, but if they are going to at least wait till 5.2.

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 05:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mep View Post
    Why stop there? Why not go straight to 99% nerf, or just an instant kill button infront of the boss.

You don't have to use it, right?

I wish this site had a like button for posts like yours. I'd click it in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    not sure if bwd/bot/tot4w got globally nerfed actually.
    Normal modes were globally nerfed. Heroics were untouched beyond the initial tweaking, but it was done on case by case basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Fester20 View Post
    Did you play last expansion at all? They nerfed every single tier of content.
    Actually no, I didn't. Played in 4.1, decided it wasn't amazing, came back in late DS. From what I saw, the only tier that had the scaling % nerf was DS (Aka, the 5-10-15-20-25-30% that could be turned off, which was what I was talking about.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin - Expired at the end of 5.1, returned start of 5.4, left again. Returned again, left again, returned again. You know how it is.

Gosh I hope not, my guild's still working on MSV :c