Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    am liking this xpac the only things i dont like is xserveronly reason cos i fly lowbies around and help them and am sick to fk of them getting dismounted all the time when i cross zones apart from that xserver is win... unless ur a lowbie on a pvp server i am just hoping blizz uses brains and updates the world bosses every tier. ohh and for god sake up the shit spawn rate of nodes in outland!!!

Deleted
    opinions.. opinions.. opinions..
    CRZ = i like so shush
    dailies is hate, and the point is mainly that they didn't like how the dailies in cata felt mandatory and what not, they still feel mandatory for Raiders and it is 10x more grindy then ever, not to mention the caping of VP, compare 7x hc dungeons a week to something close to 25 dungeons (if u would only cap vp through them instead of dailies)
    They really do make poor decisions. You could put all this in one sentence for people to understand better.
    "Cata = aaww blizz.. we have nothing to dooo.. it is booorriiiing. MoP = Blizzard: ok.. so here u have it, no more daily q cap.. insane amounts of daily quests to complete everyday, VP caping through dungeons.. uuhh.. a grind, u will have to do them constantly.. and there are a lot of other things"
    Their best way of keeping you bussy .. is give u more boring stuff to do

Deleted
    1. I like it how people say you're not forced to do dailies. You can choose not to do them yeah, but you rely purely on RnG then to get gear. Not to mention some factions sell recipes for important enchants (bracers/weapons).

2. Valid point, leveling mining was a nightmare. Quests like kill x mobs/loot x items are a big pain in the ass now. No benefits at all from CRZ.

3. PvP is more imbalanced than ever. The amount of CC keeps increasing, the amount of classes that can global people increases, the amount of healing increases. It sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by diviner View Post
    opinions.. opinions.. opinions..
    CRZ = i like so shush
    dailies is hate, and the point is mainly that they didn't like how the dailies in cata felt mandatory and what not, they still feel mandatory for Raiders and it is 10x more grindy then ever, not to mention the caping of VP, compare 7x hc dungeons a week to something close to 25 dungeons (if u would only cap vp through them instead of dailies)
    They really do make poor decisions. You could put all this in one sentence for people to understand better.
    "Cata = aaww blizz.. we have nothing to dooo.. it is booorriiiing. MoP = Blizzard: ok.. so here u have it, no more daily q cap.. insane amounts of daily quests to complete everyday, VP caping through dungeons.. uuhh.. a grind, u will have to do them constantly.. and there are a lot of other things"
    Their best way of keeping you bussy .. is give u more boring stuff to do
    Stop playing the game? Thanks.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why is people crying for CRZ? really, could someone explain me?

I'm leveling low level alts in a populated server with CRZ. I see a lot of peopel around, it even feels like I'm 5 years back in time, it's amazing (sadly they are not from the same realm, but hey!).

There is no problem to do quests since now respawn rates are ridiculously fast. Grinding... hmm well sure grinding could be a problem, yet I've already been gringing and I've found NO problems at all. Same as quest items, veins, herbs and mobs respawn fast enough.

PvP. So what, you are in a pvp server because you want to be in an open wide pvp server where you can gank or get ganked. Face it and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

A list of terrible issues.

1) Daily quests. Forced repetitive boring gameplay.
    2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.
    3) PVP is a complete disaster.

I just dont see how so many people like this xpac.

*** EDIT*** I do not play WOW, so please stop telling me how to play (play on pve server, dailies are optional etc.)

My final score for this xpac is a 2/10 ( a pretty fair assessment imo , and based on things that im reading I WILL NOT be recommending it to my friends.
    So you give us your opinion on a game you don't play ?

That makes sense...

Anywayz, everything you stated is either an opinion and or related to pvp for most part.
    I actually like the dailies.

I give this xpack a 9/10 and I think it's the best one for a very long time.

Forced, how ? is there a blizzard employee behind you with a gun ? tell me i ll call the police if you want.

If you don't wanna do them each day don't, I only do like 5-10 a day depending on the time I got available, because I don't need more for my coins, rest is /care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Problem starts when you need the rep from dailys for valor gear.And if you play more than 1 char you are kinda screwed.
    Problem starts when you need the rep from dailys for valor gear.
    GRIND starts when you WANT the rep from dailys for valor gear.

See the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    I find it hard to believe you aren't being sarcastic or something since there literally is a scenario which gives you a 450 ilvl blue weapon from a quest the first time you run it, and the rest of them give you a chance to receive a 450 or 463 (cant remember) blue on completion.
    Not being sarcastic. A chance, and a seemingly very low chance at that, isn't worth running a scenario for. The Arena one is the only one that is worth running when you hit 90 because the weapon is a guaranteed reward; I'm saying the others should have been like that one. As it stands most players run Arena at 90, maybe run the others if they just like achievements or want that Saturday-only achieve, and then never touch scenarios again.

Deleted
    "I don't play the game but OMG MOP R SUKZ" lol...

But yeh, I think we should be allowed to buy 476ilvl gear from a generic vendor with no rep restrictions, then the rep factions offer 489ilvl gear. It's a nice compromise for those of us with alts that don't want to do dailies on every char, and it gets players on their alts and into heroics to get their cap.

Deleted
    You got nice opinions even though you dont even play the game ...

Mods lock this crap-thread already. Really 25 pages?

Why are the opinions from people who don't play not taken seriously? Aren't they the ones whose opinions and decision to leave have actually made a financial impact on the game?

So now that the glitter has worn off.... Im starting to think that MOP may be the worst xpac ever, even worse than cata.

2) CRZ. World of gankcraft, and ruins smaller server communities while adding none of the benefits of being on a larger server.

*** EDIT*** I do not play WOW, so please stop telling me how to play (play on pve server, dailies are optional etc.)

My final score for this xpac is a 2/10 ( a pretty fair assessment imo , and based on things that im reading I WILL NOT be recommending it to my friends.
    1st of all ppl like u should go die somewhere quitely,2nd if u are trying since u are NOT playing to make some impressions like "i used to be strong " etc trust me noone gives a shit atm, 3d if u dont like a game dont play it end of story blizzard doesnt give a fuck about u or ur friends,u can always start pacman or collectin butterflies,4th u should not talk about pvp cause u are the one that was spamming on forums whinning why he is too low in pvp with any class so gtfo and get a life.Finally, if u have the slightest love for the game post a thread with something usefull,an opinion or something emo-nerd

Keep it civil please.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-11-07 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by john duo View Post
    you will get nowhere with out end game enchants (sold by rep vendors)
    What? The formula for the enchants are sold by rep vendors, but the enchants themselves are available for use by anyone, once an enchanter (with rep) has created a scroll.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mosely View Post
    Why are the opinions from people who don't play not taken seriously? Aren't they the ones whose opinions and decision to leave have actually made a financial impact on the game?
    Because if you don't actually experience playing the game, how can you give a honest first hand critique?

For example: I didn't buy or play MoP. I stay away from the threads talking about what's going on in it and stuff. I do reply to things that relate to the expansions I did play and of the future threads, as that I did play first hand (and of the future topics is an open bag for anyone).

So either play it and critique or critique something you actually did play.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    For example: I didn't buy or play MoP. I stay away from the threads talking about what's going on in it and stuff. I do reply to things that relate to the expansions I did play and of the future threads, as that I did play first hand (and of the future topics is an open bag for anyone).
    And yet here you are in a thread discussing what a horrible xpac MoP is. Hoist with your own petard.

10+ Year Old Account

You do not play WOW? So what the hell are you posting for?

My review of your review: 0/10

My review of the expansion? I'm having fun, so good enough for me.
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    And yet here you are in a thread discussing what a horrible xpac MoP is. Hoist with your own petard.
    I dont know about u but honestly i cant see anything about his opinion for the expantion.....l2 read

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    care to elaborate?
    He is the "Fackler" of the gaming industry. Remember that guy from Police Academy? The "walking disaster" guy who fucked up everything around him? Well that's Kalgan. Get rid of him so WoW (and all other games) will be better.

I think MoP is the expansion of the great ideas and the terrible implementation of those ideas.
    - World bosses is a great idea, but what a lazy way to put them in-game, they should be real world bosses, not just normal 40-man dummies.
    - Reputations are great, but there should be some alternative way to raise them up, dailies are not that fun, not because there are too many, but because they are plainly boring (kill 12 mogu, kill X of those... etc) and repetitive. Not everything has to be daily bassed nor tabard bassed, some innovation would be great.
    - All things related with currencies... justice is useless, valor is senseless without the upgrading feature (if we want to buy that reputations are optional), conquest is bettter than valor to gear up in a pve enviroment, that should never happen. Lesser charms are also senseless as we have a currency that is already useless.
    - Brawlers guild is not out yet and even if they idea is great, they are already screwing it up with how they want to handle access to the feature.

For people that just started playing wow its prob a fun xpac but for me a veteran im already bored. I have to agree with the op even tho he's never played it lolz