I think MoP is the expansion of the great ideas and the terrible implementation of those ideas.
- World bosses is a great idea, but what a lazy way to put them in-game, they should be real world bosses, not just normal 40-man dummies.
- Reputations are great, but there should be some alternative way to raise them up, dailies are not that fun, not because there are too many, but because they are plainly boring (kill 12 mogu, kill X of those... etc) and repetitive. Not everything has to be daily bassed nor tabard bassed, some innovation would be great.
- All things related with currencies... justice is useless, valor is senseless without the upgrading feature (if we want to buy that reputations are optional), conquest is bettter than valor to gear up in a pve enviroment, that should never happen. Lesser charms are also senseless as we have a currency that is already useless.
- Brawlers guild is not out yet and even if they idea is great, they are already screwing it up with how they want to handle access to the feature.
For people that just started playing wow its prob a fun xpac but for me a veteran im already bored. I have to agree with the op even tho he's never played it lolz
In b4 this happens
"Patch 5.0.1 PvP changes: We have been getting feedback from players who consider themselves raiders and achievement hunters, and our statistics show that 95% of these people miss PvP achievement tied to Rated Battlegrounds and Arena. To compensate for this, the achievements for 2400 and 2700 rating in 3 versus 3 has been removed and the requirement for the Gladiator achievement is reduced to top 10% of the ladder. In addition, Duelist will from now on be top 20%, Rival top 30%, and Challenger is now top 80%. Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street himself has stated that the Gladiator mounts from previous season is now obtainable for 10.000 Conquest points, but require 2.2k rating in either 3v3, 5v5 or Rated Battlegrounds.
See you on the battlefield, and we hope you enjoy World of Warcraft."
From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes. They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."Blizzard's blame game in action: Deleting 6,100+ of Kevyne's posts and threads from the WoW forums.
The people that say dailies arent required are wrong.... in the same way that nothing isnt required in this game.....
Seems like blizzard is just out of touch with what the vast majority of players think.
This has already been said many times, but...
Vanilla WoW is released: "God this game sucks! But I guess I'll keep playing it..."
Burning Crusade is released: "God this expansion is horrible! Vanilla WoW was amazing and so much better! I miss it!"
Wrath of the Lich King is released: "Jesus, this expansion is worthless! All they do is cater to the casuals! I loved Burning Crusade! Why can't we have that again!?"
Cataclysm is released: "OMG, this expansion is the worst ever! Do you guys remember all the great times we had in Wrath? God, I miss Wrath. It was great."
Mists of Pandaria is released: "Whoa... this expansion is just plain bad. I hate you Blizzard. And I hate pandas....... But not as much as I hate Cataclysm. That one is still the worst."
Last edited by Kilperch; 2012-11-11 at 08:17 PM.
He has already been banned for obvious trolling ("I visualized playing it in my head and it was bad.", rofl), so this thread really needs to be left to die/locked.
Stulti se laudant.
Minecraft Survival Server: 18.104.22.168:25565
Go play a different game? I'm already sick of WoW and I'm taking a break from raiding and PvP. Just leveling some chars, doing my darkmoon cards and playing other games.
1. Repetitive, yes. Forced, no. Nobody forces anyone to do them, they only offer you a minor speed boost in gearing for raids basically.
2. CRZ is the best thing to happen in a long time actually. Finally there's people in the world (of warcraft). You might actually get some fun PvP action while leveling new toons too now, which is a good thing.
3. PvP has always been more or less a disaster because the game is balanced for PvE.
You're seriously grading the game based on things you READ? Good grief....
Just look at the last resurrection he made today ..on his last post above.
At the other hand it shows how sick some people are to vote such nonsense on metacritic websites as "users", just so Blizzard has bad scores on their latest games.
Also banning doesn't help: they create alts within an hour ....